Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs

The Hammond Collection looks to be the collector's dream for an articulated, highly accurate line of dinosaur figures! We're getting lot's of iconic and fan favorite creatures in the line's first year, with more great figures sure to be in the line's future!





5. Pteranodon
The version of this dino that we got from the Amber collection was pretty spot on; however, we've got a new scale to work with and so I'm needing myself a new collector's line Pteradon to fit in with the rest of the Hammond Collection we've been building up to this point! I'd be really interested to see if a flight stand would be included as well, especially since stands haven't been utilized up to this point in this line.


4. Quetzalcoatlus



A newer dinosaur being introduced into the film series is one who looks epic brought to life! I love the head design of this massive flying beast, and just like the Pteranodon I have no doubt that the wingspan of this creature once the Hammond Collection gets around to it will come out fantastic! I'm also hoping to see a flight stand included with this one too.








3. Stegosaurus
Veering back into classic territory, the Stegosaurus is one of the most recognizable and popular dinosaurs and while they haven't gotten to do too much in the Jurassic Park film franchise up to this point they still remain amongst the top tier dinos. The line of spiked paddles going down their back would make them unique in the line!


2. Ankylosaurus


These final two on my list undoubtedly take the top two spots of my most wanted! I've been enamored by the Ankylosaurus since I was a child! I remember giving it priority whenever I played with my dinosaur figures, and thinking to myself how epic it was that it was known as the "living tank." The armored design of the creature with the wrecking ball-like tail for sure deserves to get a highly articulated and painted entry into the Hammond Collection!







1. Spinosaurus

The Ankylosaurus remained my favorite childhood dinosaur up until the point that I saw Jurassic Park 3 and was introduced to the Spinosaurus! This huge, scary creature got to mainline as the primary villainous force in the franchise's third movie, getting an epic showdown with the T-Rex, a frightening river scene, and that opening plane scene which was seared as iconic into my brain. The long snout and rippled fin along its back help it stand out amongst the crowd, and would be absolutely perfect as the next larger, 50$ price point dinosaur for the line!









Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2