Top 5 most wanted DC Multiverse figures based on the Batwoman comics

A very underrated series that I don't hear enough people talk about! Both the New 52 and Rebirth era gave us entertaining storylines for one of the biggest bat characters not in Mcfarlane's line so far!



5. Q-Ball



This character's presence in the comics was extremely limited and to the point that I'm certain Mcfarlane will never actually make this character in the toyline! I bet most people would probably think you were lying if you said DC Comics' had a character named "Q-Ball" who leads the "Pool Hall Gang." Despite their short lived appearances in the comics I greatly enjoyed their inclusion, and who knows, as simple of their designs were maybe I'll custom together my own Pool Hall Gang!





4. Flamebird

Batwoman's own sidekick was a character that I felt really helped balance out Kane, and who had plenty of great moments of her own! Her near death at the hands of the Hook was gruesome and unexpected, and she's also one of the DC Comics' sidekicks who I feel definitely doesn't get enough attention. So to this point, I'm waiting for Mcfarlane to give her a shot as well as waiting for DC Comics to bring the character back!




3. Weeping Woman



One of my favorite arcs throughout the Batwoman comics was seeing her face down with several different creatures from folklore and urban legends! By far my favorite member of this group was the Weeping Woman, whose storyline was accompanied by some of my favorite art across all of DC comics! The character herself was sweeping, emotional, and a great start to a really great storyline!






2. Wolf Spider



My outright favorite villain from the Batwoman comics does end up being Wolf Spider, the art thief and close friend of Kate who got away in the end as Batwoman never discovered his identity, nor did he realize Batwoman was his close friend. He was very charismatic, his acrobatic skills made his combat scenes a delight to read through, and his storyline gave us one of my favorite moments in Batwoman's comics where he unleashed several criminals from their cells to stall Batwoman and cover his escape.





1. Batwoman




This is the one who has the best shot at being made as a figure and I'm surprised that it hasn't happened at this point! Batwoman has become one of the more easily recognizable Bat themed characters in DC comics and the character has even spawned a television series of her own. With Red Robin soon on the way, we'll have the core members of Batman's supporting cast rounded out and it'll be time to dig into more than just Batman and his four core Robins.






Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2