Top 5 most wanted Jazwares Alolan Pokemon 2" battle figures

The Alolan games were where Wicked Cool Toys picked up the Pokemon license so it is really where this current line of Pokemon began before Jazwares picked it up. We've gotten quite a few Pokemon from Alola though not very many since the start of the line which was front loaded with Alolan Pokemon. I think this region still deserves lots of focus, with so many more Pokemon species to explore, and this here will be five Pokemon that would fit into the 2" battle figure assortment!
(Banner Images source) (Following Images source)



5. Dewpider

I have always been a fan of the spider Pokemon in the franchise and I find the water typing for Dewpider making for a great design overall. The green legs contrasted against the blue is a pleasing combo, and I love the ball of water that its head is encased in!



4. Crabrawler

I remember seeing this Pokemon around a lot when Sun and Moon were released, and I'm surprised that it wasn't rolled out by Wicked Cool Toys and Jazwares already. The crustacean Pokemon are another grouping that I love and with Blokees putting out a Corphish last year I'm hopeful for another Crabrawler to be released in the future!



3. Grubbin and Charjabug


Easy slugs of a mold that Jazwares could put out would be Grubbin and Charjabug, two that Mega Construx cranked out in their Pokeball line back in the day, and two that would be very welcome as easy additions to the line. Their electrical design traits make for a very cool progression as their evolved form ultimately utilizes Charjabug as a battery source!



2. Whimpod


It has been a few years now since Golisopod entered the Selects line of figures. It is one of my favorite Selects releases as the huge bug just commands a powerful presence on the shelf, and I am still shocked we haven't been given his initial evolution through the mainline yet to compliment the release. Whimpod is a super cute, flat shaped Pokemon that Golisopod is eagerly awaiting to pose alongside. 



1. Alolan Grimer

The regional variants of Alola were a big talk when they first happened, and we've gotten a few of them in the line so far, with an Alolan Sandshrew the latest reveal that'll be coming down the line. Just like Golisopod existing in the line already, we've had Alolan Muk since the line first began! Alolan Grimer is long overdue, and would be so easy to finally wrap up the two step evolution tree that Alolan Muk started years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse Flashpoint figures

Top 5 wanted Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts One Piece Sky Island saga figures

Top 5 Favorite Junji Ito Stories