Top 5 most wanted Jazwares Paldea Pokemon 2" battle figures
The latest game in the franchise until Winds and Waves release, Paldea has enjoyed quite a bit of love from Jazwares as they've rounded out all three evolutions for all three starter Pokemon, multiple 6inch Selects figures, 3inch figures, and of course the smaller 2inch figures. Being the latest game in the series I expect to see more from this region soon before the next big release comes out next year, and these five are the 2inch Battle figures I want to see most from Jazwares!
5. Tarountula
I've voiced before how I'm a fan of spider designs in Pokemon, and this guy takes the design to another level with the web composed body.4. Wiglett
Compared to the luscious locks of the Alolan Diglett, I do prefer the Wiglett as an alternate design to the original Kanto Pokemon. Anything made to be aquatic resonates with me, and Wiglett as a tube worm is a perfect enhancing of the design.3. Cetoddle
This is a Pokemon whose size may end up pushing it into the 3inch scale for the battle line, but I'll put it here for now. I love how wacky it looks and its depiction as a "land whale" marks it as one of my favorites since whales are my favorite animals (12inch Wailord would be amazing).2. Toedscool
I still have to track down a Tentacool for myself, but Toedscool is an offshoot evolutionary branch that I really loved seeing revealed. The way the tentacles act as spindly legs is so cute and make for such a striking alternate form for another Kanto original.
1. Dipplin and Hydrapple
You can tell by looking at the line that Jazwares is a fan of Applin as we have not only the original evolution but both Flapple and Appletun. During my playthrough of Sword and Shield this wacky apple based Pokemon was one of my favorites for its unique design, and to have two more designs to add to that evolutionary make up has me beyond excited for Jazwares to continue with the apple love and one day give us these candy apple variants!
Comments
Post a Comment