Top 5 most wanted Blokees Galaxy Version G1 Transformers kits vol 3
5. Hoist
With Hoist and Trailbreaker sharing a body type I am surprised we did not get them in the same wave as we used to with characters like Prowl and Bluestreak, and Inferno and Grapple. Though I do hope an eventual Hoist leans more towards his G1 cartoon design than Trailbreaker did. He is one of the standouts from season 2 who got a great character spotlight episode, and we've got Grapple and the Constructicons already to fill out that episode's cast, we just need the main man!
4. Gears
Brawn and now Windcharger have been great additions to the minibot ranks, but Gears has always been amongst my favorites and will hopefully be coming sooner rather than later. I love the gear shaped head of his, and designing him with an opening chest to recreate the scenes from his spotlight episode, "Changing Gears," would fit right in with the level of detail and fandom Blokees has been known to include.
3. Cosmos
While Gears is one of my favorite minibots, Cosmos may just be my top favorite from the group. His UFO form is especially unique compared to all of the Earth forms that most of the Autobots employ, and his unique body design with the thick arms and rotund body lend him to be one of the most compelling silhouettes from the original cast. I very much enjoy when Blokees utilizes creative build tricks to form various body shapes, such as Sixshot and TF One Starscream, so Cosmos is one I'm looking forward to the company working on.
2. Blurr
Out of all of the Autobot cast from the 1986 movie, Blurr is the most obvious standout as the missing piece of the puzzle (Wheelie too, but Blurr was more of a member of the core new team). These past few Galaxy and Shining waves have worked fast to fill out the cast of The Transformers and the third season of the G1 cartoon, and I would be frankly shocked not to get Blurr in an upcoming wave to bring Ultra Magnus' team to a close.
1. Astrotrain
I was expecting this guy shortly after Blitzwing was released, so color me surprised when we've had multiple waves go by with no sight of Astrotrain. Out of the G1 triple changers he is easily my favorite of the group, with his locomotive and space themed alt modes and the booming voice that characterized him in the series. The Skybound comic only did more to solidify his stardom for me, with his lines and scenes early on being some of the standout moments from the comics' initial run. He is another very recognizable character for their role in the original film, so with an upcoming wave 12 of Blokees Galaxy line I hope to see him finally come to fruition!
Comments
Post a Comment