Top 5 most wanted Pokemon Selects 6" Jazwares figures
(Banner Images Source) (Following Images Source)
5. Aggron and Armaldo
A couple of random picks, but then we've seen Pokemon like Golisopod get Selects figures in the past. I really like these two Hoenn Pokemon, Armaldo in particular because of his status as a Fossil Pokemon! I can see these Pokemon both being larger scale compared to the rest of the Pokemon species and their bipedal forms would offer of a lot of articulation opportunities for posing!
4. Salamance
The dragon Pokemon seem to get a hefty amount of love from this line seeing as that Garchomp, Noivern, and Dragapult are among only a few of the dragons to be made. This is definitely a wildly popular typing in Pokemon, and Salamance is one I'm eagerly awaiting. It's unique wing shape and very medieval inspired design would make it a stand out quadrupedal dragon type. I've also recently watched Jirachi: Wish Maker, so Salamance is on my mind as a great rival to Flygon in that movie.
3. Empoleon
The recent batch of releases has brought us both Blastoise and Incineroar, and I'm surprised that we haven't seen more starter Pokemon final evolutions explored in the line! They are definitely some of the most fan favorite, and many could certainly fit within the scaling sensibilities of Selects. Empoleon is one I'm shocked they haven't gotten to, and this Sinnoh Pokemon would certainly be one of the most sought after if made. I think elbow articulation would be likely non-existent with Empoleon's design, but it would be a regal presence on the shelf.
2. Swampert and Sceptile
Two more starter Pokemon final evolutions that I am extremely fond of are Swampert and Sceptile, from my personal favorite of Hoenn. Blaziken got an ok figure in the 4inch scale years ago, though I don't think 6inch scale would be quite right for him either (where Gallade and Scizor went wrong). These two on the other hand I can see being larger Pokemon in the world, namely Swampert, though Sceptile being my favorite of the three also lands him on my wishlist. Their slimmer designs would make incorporating articulation very easy, and then hopefully usher in the mid-evolutions for the Battle Scale line.
1. Regi trio
After the release of the legendary birds, and subsequently the legendary beasts, I was fully expecting them to jump into the next trio of legendaries from the games...but then it never happened. Regirock, Regice, and Registeel are three of my top favorite legendaries from across the Pokemon franchise, and would fit perfectly into the 6inch Selects line, also marking off another trio of legendaries for fans to track down. While legendaries have not vanished from the line, with Deoxys recent release and Rayquaza and Mewtwo both being rereleased, it would be nice to have another trio set released to completion.
Comments
Post a Comment