Top 10 most wanted Mega Construx Sinnoh Pokemon


Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was the fourth generation of pocket monsters to come to gamer's screens, and it was the reason that I bought a Nintendo DS as a child. It introduced a whole grouping of new creatures, many of which were new evolutionary tiers of older Pokemon. Being Pokemon, there is no doubt whatsoever that this generation will be tapped upon soon for new buildable sets; in fact, Munchlax has long been released and Weavile was shown at the recent SDCC. Without further delay, lets look into the top 10 potential buildable Pokemon I'm looking forward to seeing.



10. Croagunk



Frogs have always been some of my favorite animals and a Pokemon version is no different, not to mention its likable appearances in the anime as Brock's gut-puncher. Its sly smile and cheek pouches are good design choices, and it would be a fun Pokemon to get in the line at some point.
(Image Source)






9. Bidoof

A Pokemon that not many seem to like, Bidoof is a bit of a joke from what I gather but it is essentially that essence of the Pokemon that stands out to me most. Its pudgy demeanor is cute enough already, but my draw for this Pokemon came from the Pokemon Ranger videogame sequel where the Pokemon was treated like a running joke with each subsequent appearance. It was charming, funny, and this Pokemon's simple attitude seems so pure and innocent.
(Image Source)



8. Bonsley


There are many stories out there about Pokemon who were revealed before their generation, and that rings true for the Pokemon Bonsley. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness was one of the defining games of my childhood, and when I stepped aboard the abandoned freight liner and found a Bonsley cowering inside you know I was shocked and confused. What was this Pokemon I had never seen before? Was this real? It was a surprising moment that caught me off guard, and one that was made even sweeter once I realized Bonsley is a pre-evolution for Sudowoodo who I also love.
(Image Source)



7. Mime Jr.


You can thank the Pokemon Ranger sequel for this one, as Mime Jr. quickly became the partner Pokemon I chose to use for the remainder of my game once she became my companion. Its helpfulness, as well as its general positivity made it stand out against the others, and the exuberant cuteness this Pokemon exudes is unreal. Mr. Mime always struck me as unnerving, but Mime Jr. is a Pokemon I would gladly take with me during daily errands.
(Image Source)




6. Luxray


Luxray's appearance in Pokemon: I Choose You! was a short bit, being within a narrated backstory, but those few minutes were truly heartbreaking for me and Luxray instantly became one of my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon. This Pokemon is ferocious, mysterious, and the combination of black and blue are perfect here. Whenever I see a Luxray, I will constantly be reminded that Pokemon die, and it only makes me love these creatures even more.
(Image Source)





5. Mismagius

Ghost Pokemon have always been some of my absolutely favorite Pokemon due to their creative, ghastly designs (pun intended). Mismagius truly looks like a specter from a horror film, with flowing willows of smoke and a low brimmed hat-like design that gives it a witch-like appearance. Give it a clear rod stand, and let this freaky apparition float in my display like a murky poltergeist.
(Image Source)





4. Probopass


Another Pokemon who is an evolution for a Pokemon from a previous generation, Probopass is the much bushier form of Nosepass from Hoenn, a Pokemon I myself love. Probopass enlarges the design of that creature and removes the appendages, instead growing a thick bushel of hair beneath the rock's nose. Like Bidoof, it is a Pokemon who is a bigger joke than anything else, but that thick stache would surely look great in a brick built form, and would itself probably be bigger than some of the smaller Pokemon builds. That sight alone would get my money.
(Image Source)



3. Garchomp



Possibly my favorite Dragon-esque Pokemon of all time, Garchomp has a terrifying, gruesome, monsterous design like a living torpedo that has flown in to wreak havoc. While previous dragons like Flygon, Charizard, and Salamance appear peaceful, Garchomp looks to be among the ones who aren't, and it has the intimidating design for it.
(Image Source)




2. Electivire

Electabuzz was always one of my favorite Pokemon from the first generation, and so when Electivire was revealed I was overjoyed, even more so when I saw how absolutely awesome this Pokemon was. It reminds me of a electrical version of the yeti or bigfoot. Another of what would be a large set, Electivire is a powerful electrical beast that I always made sure to have on my team during my Pokemon Diamond playthroughts; and now I want to have him on my shelf.
(Image Source)




1. Regigigas

My entire perspective on this Pokemon changed when I heard its roar for the first time in the Pokemon: Hoopa movie, in which it sounds like a human male simply saying "Regigigas" which is strange and unsettling at the same time for me. Previously I saw it in the game and thought it was alright, but since then I've taken to the Pokemon more and its gargantuan design as the leader of the golems. Regigigas and his odd voice seems like a true legendary after learning about it, and the sheer size of the Pokemon would make for a massive set that would leave you with a powerful creature.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film