Top 5 most wanted NECA products

NECA is a company that I hold in high esteem and has rarely ever let me down, and when I use the word "rarely" I truly mean rarely. When it comes down to it, I'm only ever let down when a figure that I want doesn't get made, the quality of the figures are outstanding and every figure from them looks beautiful with the combined efforts of paint and sculpt. Obviously, all this means that there are figures I'm looking forward to seeing and ones that I want to pop up in the lines that NECA has the rights too. These are the top 5 NECA products I'd like to see get made.

5. Godzilla villains



Previously, NECA was firm in that their Godzilla line could only touch upon Godzilla and none of his foes; however, a recent tweet from them seemed to announce that they can product figures of his enemies now as well. This opens the door up to dozens of potential figures, from Baragon to Gigan to King Ghidorah. All would be a welcome addition to the NECA Godzilla shelf, and would make stunning figures
(Image Source)








4. 2017 Pennywise (Flute Woman)

When the 2017 "IT" film was coming out I had no doubt that the company most known for producting horror figures would dip into the franchise, and they did with variations of both the 2017 and 1980s version of Pennywise. While they've confirmed that more Pennywise figures will be in the future, I'm hoping for one of his alternate forms, namely the flute woman who came from the painting. This form was unnerving, twisted, and provided for one of the scariest moments in the film for me when Stanley encountered her in the sewers. It may be a longshot, but getting her in the "IT" line would be terrifying but awesome.
(Image Source)


3. Greta and Vegetable Gremlin


Before the Gremlins line slowed down, they had several figures for various Gremlins that ended up never seeing the light of release. One of those was Greta who had a figure shown off and looked great, with the same paint and sculpt precision NECA is known for along with a head of flowing hair. One Gremlin that did not have an upcoming figure in those days was the vegetable gremlin from the second film. Just thinking about how it would look in plastic form puts me on the edge of my seat hoping the recent resurgence of the line could lead to it one day being a reality. Out of all the potential Gremlins after Stripe these are the two I'm most hoping form.
(Image Source)  (Image 2 Source)


2. Shin Godzilla second form


While this is another Godzilla figure, it is a specific one so I'm counting it separate from the previous entry, along with the fact that this isn't a Godzilla enemy but Godzilla himself. Shin Godzilla immediately became my favorite Godzilla film when it came out, and the design of Godzilla himself was a point of the movie I loved which extended to each of his forms. The more bizarre ones he appeared in first are the ones that NECA hasn't produced, and the ones that I want to see on my shelf. Specifically Godzilla's second form that he appeared in when he first came on shore, as it is the more worm-like and unique design.
(Image Source)


1. Reboot 2009 Jason


Jason Voorhees has always been my favorite of the slasher film villains, and NECA's offerings for the franchise have been sublime so far. With a few from the expansive film series always made, NECA went on to confirm that they plan to produce a figure for every iteration of Jason eventually (sans kid Jason). This means that my personal favorite film in the franchise, the 2009 reboot, will eventually be given an updated, well-articulated, "Ultimate" version like the films that have already been covered. Give him the sack head and the hockey mask, machete, axe, screw, bear trap, bow and arrow, and whatever else they want to include, just so long as this version of Jason can stand among the rest.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2