Top 5 most wanted Transformers WFC Trilogy figures

I've never been one to really go into the Generations line for Transformers toys. As a child I would but I fell away from it as the style of the toys seemed a bit cheaper, and my interests swayed more towards the live action movies, though G1 always has held a special place in my heart. That part of my heart lit up when I saw the War for Cybertron Siege line accounced and the Autobots revealed for it, all of them looking high quality and nearly identical to G1, with a fun gimmick in all of them being Cybertronian mode. I also really enjoyed the aspect of dirt and grime being added to the figures which really boosts the look of the figures themselves when compared to the past few Generation lines. Then at NYCC we had the reveal of the Decepticons and I was hooked, they looked even better, and Generations had my interest again. With a fresh new trilogy of toylines, the possibility for upcoming figures is spread wide, I've been thinking about the top five figures I would like to see going forward and these are the ones that came to mind first.
(Image Source)


5. Springer
One of my favorite characters in the franchise, I really enjoyed his heroic and snarky attitude, along with the vibrant green color and the fact that he was a triple changer with two cool looking alt-modes. Never adopting an earth form, that makes it easy for the line to purely make him identical to his G1 modes, though some added kibble would likely be present. The only reason he is further down on the list is because a Springer figure is already rumored to be on the way, and it would be a cheat to put a figure we practically know is coming higher on the list.
(Image Source)


4. Bumblebee
With the exposure and marketing push that Bumblebee gets from the live action movies I was surprised when no sign of the little yellow bug was seen in the Siege line, though I'm not going to argue against giving some other characters the spotlight for a little bit. Although this is one version of Bumblebee I would like to see given more attention, especially if they use the pilot episode of the original television show as inspiration. The weird car/UFO blend used for his alternate mode was a visually compelling design and one that I'd like to see translated into figure form, and in any case its Bumblebee! How could he not be included at some point?
(Image Source)


3. Insecticons
I know we just got the three Insecticons as legends class figures over the past few years but I'd be game for three deluxe sized cybertronian versions of Kickback, Shrapnel, and Bombshell. These three were some of my favorite characters from the old show and getting updated, bulky versions of them from Siege would be a dream, especially with the alien alternate modes they'd be sure to receive. I would also not be opposed to some of the other Insecticons making it into the line, such as Barrage and Chop Shop.
(Image Source)


2. Blitzwing
Titans Return made a pretty good version of Blitzwing, but with Siege's apparent quality, extra paint applications, and Cybertronian gimmick, I'm eager to get a new version of him from the line. Just like a lot of the characters on this list, Blitzwing was one of my favorites from the old show and it'd be great to have a version of him that transforms into alien versions of a tank and a jet.
(Image Source)


1. Constructicons
I know this one probably isn't very likely, but it is still one I really want and would be delighted to see made whether they produce them individually like Potp Terrorcons or in another box set. The Constructicons have always been my favorite combiner team and Decepticons, and it would be great to have high quality figures of them and to see what the designers can come up with for their Cybertronian alternate modes. I know in the show that they looked the same as on earth when they were shown on Cybertron, but I would hope that the designers would come up with something new, and we would have a grungy, Cybertronian team of Constructicons to display and combine.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs