Most wanted figure from each major toyline I collect vol 2


Recent times have been pretty good to me in terms of action figure collecting given that many of my most wanted action figures from my major collecting lines were made! We finally got Bodhi Rook in Hasbro's Black Series line for Star Wars which I've been waiting for since the release of Rogue One! We also got the awesome Cassie in Power Ranger's Lightning Collection, as well as Mcfarlane's DC Multiverse rendition of Henry Cavill's Superman which blows away Mattel's version! I've thought up new figures to take all of their places, and so here is my vol 2 of my most wanted figures from each major toyline I collect!



Related posts:



Transformers (Studio Series): Que
While Devcon would be an amazing figure, his likelihood may be close to zero so I'm orienting myself towards characters actually likely to be made and this is one I've been waiting on since the Studio Series line began! Que is in desperate need of an updated figure, especially since his initial figure never got a proper release here in the US! I really enjoyed his inclusion in the third film of the live action film series, and his headsculpt would be amazing for the line to accomplish!


Marvel Legends: Abomination (MCU)
The MCU seems like it gets more and more of a presence in the Marvel Legends every year and I'm all for it! I love the cinematic universe that Marvel has built, and the unique sculpting and designs of the movie figures are something I really enjoy. One monstrous character who would make for an amazing figure from Hasbro would be Abomination from the MCU! I'm a big fan of his character from the Incredible Hulk movie, and with his upcoming appearances in both Shang Chi and She Hulk I hope a figure for him will be on the horizon!


Star Wars Black Series: Saw Gerrera
While we have finally gotten Bodhi Rook, that leaves us with another Rogue One character who has a pretty large footprint in the Star Wars universe at this point! I really loved Saw Gerrera as a paranoid extremist in the film, and his design was so cool with the menagerie of robotic parts and costume elements the character had! Starting with Clone Wars, the character has made his way into nearly every Star Wars project that has come since, with Bad Batch being the most recent show to host him. As the character continues to be used in the universe, it makes his lack of inclusion in the Black Series more and more evident!


Power Rangers Lightning Collection: Tommy Oliver (Dino Thunder)
This is one I'm expecting and hoping will be made pretty soon! Not only is Dino Thunder an incredibly popular season that is already almost complete in its ranger line up for the line, but Tommy Oliver is probably the most popular ranger from Power Rangers history and already has more than a handful of figures in the line! His return as a mentor to a new generation of rangers was so great in terms of story progression for the character, and his Dino Thunder black uniform looked awesome!


Mcfarlane's DC Multiverse: General Zod (Man of Steel)
We've got a great version of Henry Cavill's Superman in action figure form by Mcfarlane, and now we need his first villain from the DCEU to go along with him! I absolutely loved Man of Steel and more so the depiction it brought to the character of Zod. His devotion to Krypton and the lengths to which he would go to protect it made for a compelling character on screen, and with today's technology the fight scenes between him and Kal were immense and captivating on a whole new scale most superhero fights don't reach! His armor also looks very cool, and I think Mcfarlane could do some great things when it comes to making a figure for this design!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs