Top 5 favorite reveals from Hasbro Pulsecon 2023

2023 saw Hasbro celebrate their latest Pulsecon event, revealing figures from all across their brands. While some licenses had more reveals than others, and some had more reveals that were tailored for me as opposed to others, there was still plenty for me to be excited about! From Star Wars to Transformers, and to Marvel and beyond, these are my top 5 favorite Hasbro Pulsecon reveals from 2023!



5. Black Series Baylan and Shin



Starting off the list are the two primary antagonists from the currently running Ahsoka series which I had been waiting for Black Series to put out in figure form. Releasing master and apprentice at the same time works perfectly, and they've certainly been one of my favorite parts of the newest Star Wars media! Both look great, Baylan especially, though their lightsabers aren't as orange as I would've liked, and Shin's headsculpt seems a bit off from the actor. 



4. Marvel Legends Tobey and Andrew



Undoubtedly the reveals of the No Way Home figures were very exciting as well, even if they are a few years late to the movie. We recently got a three pack featuring Tobey and Andrew from the movie; however, this release of them features unmasked headsculpts that look absolutely fantastic! These were the releases I was hoping to get for these two, and I can't wait to add them to the line!



3. G.I. Joe Classified

There's no one reveal from GI Joe Classified that truly stood out to me more than others this time around, but the whole brand together had a great showing with plenty of awesome looking figures! Big Boa with his boxing gloves and weights is exactly the kind of fun figures I love seeing in the line, not to mention the martial arts Quick Kick who comes with a candy bar from his commercial role, one of my favorite surprise accessories in the line! The Retro Scarlet and Duke are great vintage inspired figures that scratch my itch for those characters more so than the initial modern releases did (and hopefully we can get a Retro Roadblock at some point too!). One of the coolest reveals though are the general military figures being released for the 60th anniversary of the brand, celebrating how the line initially began with generic military soldiers!



2. Marvel Legends Green Goblin and Doc Ock



Jumping back to the No Way Home figures, Green Goblin and Doc Ock are deserving of a slot on this list all their own for how epic their action figures look. Some of the finest looking Marvel Legends to be revealed recently, with both easily two of my most wanted figures from all of 2023 so far! The posable tentacles on Doc Ock are absolute perfection, with every inch of Goblin looking of the highest quality and spot on to the movie! I can't get over how matched the Dafoe facesculpt looks to the actor, and they'll both easily take center spots in my display!



1. Tidal Wave tease

With Studio Series beginning to move further and further away from the Bayverse, my main Transformers collecting focus has been Legacy's Armada figures, especially with 2023 delivering on plenty of Armada awesomeness between Commander class Optimus and Leader class Megatron! While none of the mainline United reveals from Pulsecon really wowed me too much (Though Tigerhawk does look epic), the reveal of the United poster garnered an audible cheer from me as featured in the top right of the poster is TIDAL WAVE!! For the longest time he has been one of my longest, most wanted figures in the whole of Transformers collecting! He was the figure I was most hoping to get once Legacy really moved outside of G1 and started touching upon alternate universes such as Armada, and now it is finally gonna happen!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs