Ranking my excitement for upcoming Marvel Disney+ tv shows vol 2

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is not slowing down at all after Endgame, and has in fact had some of their biggest projects in recent years such as Spiderman: No Way Home, and the upcoming Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness which looks to be another big hit! The MCU is literally exploding bigger than ever though because aside from the movies, we're now getting big budget, Disney+ series that focus on different characters from across the MCU, new and old! WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, What If...?, and Hawkeye have premiered and they've been a lot of fun so far, with highs and lows, but for the most part I think they have been a great addition to the world and I am interested in a lot of what's coming up! There's a lot on the horizon for Marvel's Disney+ MCU ventures, so I will dive right in with my ranking of which shows I'm most looking forward to!




Echo
This is a character that didn't really pull me in during the Hawkeye series. It was hard to focus on her with Clint and Kate's great rapport, the show's big reveal of Yelena, and the return of Kingpin! I'm sure Marvel has something interesting planned for the character in her own show; however, it isn't anything I'm actively thinking about.


Wakanda series
I'm a bit more interested in the Wakanda series just because as a whole I've found the entire Wakandian setting really compelling to watch unfold in the MCU! All of the tribes and rituals that they follow make for an engaging world in the MCU, and I'm interested to see which characters from the movies get the highlight in this so far untitled series.


Agatha: House of Harkness
Just like Echo, this is a character I don't really think needs to have her own spinoff. While Echo was set on more of a redemptive arc by the end of Hawkeye, setting up her own show, Agatha was still firmly a villain and I'm not sure where exactly the story could take her unless they just make her a hero. I'm putting her show above the last two though just because I liked Kathryn Hahn's performance, and with her headlining her own series we'd almost definitely get an Agatha Marvel Legends!


Ironheart
Getting more into the shows that I'm actually actively thinking about, Ironheart isn't a character that I know really anything about, but it will be neat to see another young hero introduced into the MCU and what role she will play going forward. This is especially the case given that she uses Iron Man technology in the comics, so seeing her somewhat take that mantle after the legacy left in the MCU will be shifty waters to tread.


Secret Invasion
I'm slightly let down that Secret Invasion isn't going to be one of the MCU's big events; however, I think even on a smaller scale this espionage and thriller type story could be fantastic! I'm excited to have an MCU project that has Samuel L. Jackson front and center, alongside Talos who I liked quite a bit! The Skrulls have been some of the most anticipated alien races fans have wanted to see the MCU use, and it looks like we're coming upon the depiction we've been waiting for!


Ms. Marvel
From earlier reports it had seemed like we would have had this show already but so far we're still unsure when we're going to get it; however, I'm very much looking forward to when we do! She is one of the most iconic modern heroes that Marvel has produced, with her even starring in the Avengers videogame from a few years ago; her being one of the highlights of that underwhelming game. I've heard there's some discrepancy over how her powers will be visualized on screen, but I hope they retain the Mr. Fantastic style stretching, as it's a power I want to see more of in live action!


Marvel Zombies
Foraying back into animation for this project, Marvel will be cracking open a new world of Marvel Zombies and I couldn't be more excited! The comics that detailed the zombies realities have been some of my favorites, and I had a ton of fun with the zombies episode of What If...? that we got! It remains to be seen how exactly the subject will be approached, whether the zombies will be the classic style shambling zombies or whether they will retain their intelligence like in the comics, but I'm always down for some zombie shenanigans in superhero projects!


She Hulk
This one is coming up on the horizon, and to be honest the main draw for me is getting to see Abomination again. I actually really liked him as the antagonist in the Hulk movie and had a blast seeing him again for a cameo in Shang Chi! Alongside him we'll be getting Mark Ruffalo's Hulk again, and I'm always up for seeing more of Smart Hulk after Endgame, not to mention the introduction of the series' headlining character, She Hulk!


Armor Wars
After playing second fiddle to Iron Man for over a decade, War Machine is finally getting a project to himself and will be leading a series detailing the consequences of Iron Man's technology falling into criminal hands! That is pretty close to the plots of most of Iron Man's movie appearances; however, it's a concept I haven't gotten tired of yet and I can't wait to see the coterie of supervillains that are brought in as antagonist in this series! I've been a huge fan of War Machine since he first suited up, and it'll be fantastic seeing Iron Man style armor on screen again even if Tony isn't behind the wheel.


Spider-man: Freshmen Year
Another animated project in the works from Marvel and this one is a Spiderman project that I'm beyond excited for after the great Far from Home and No Way Home! There's no word yet on when we will be getting another Spiderman movie from Marvel so this will be a great way to fill the void, and one that will explore Tom Holland's Spiderman's early years which I'm curious about seeing as well. Will there be any supervillains? Gang villains? Or just goons? More Spiderman is also a great thing nowadays, so I can't wait to hear more about this series!


Moon Knight
This is the next show coming out, and I have actually stayed away from the primary trailers for the series! I saw the initial teaser and that was enough for me. I love how gritty and serious the series seems to be, with the exploration of the character's Schizophrenia something I am also really excited to see on the series! The suit looks stunning from the looks that we have gotten, and with Ethan Hawke appearing as the villain things seem to be shaping up to gives us a dark series unlike anything the MCU has given us before!




Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs