Top 5 favorite Star Wars the Black Series figures of 2021

2021 for Star Wars the Black Series seemed to be a year dominated by Bad Batch and Mandalorian figures which I really have no place to complain about as I loved getting so much figure representation for those two shows! The surplus of other figures we got as well really helped to round out more of this galaxy and even delivered one character in particular that has topped my most wanted lists for years! So moving ahead with 2022 in full gear, these are my top 5 favorite Black Series figures of 2021!


5. Imperial Crosshair
Without a doubt, my favorite portions of the Bad Batch show were the episodes dealing with the team confronting Crosshair who had turned to the side of the Empire! It made for a thrilling, tense dynamic between the characters and I was so happy to get Crosshair's imperial uniform in figure form to go along with the rest of the cast! The headsculpt is stellar, and just like with the standard Crosshair figure I love the collapsible rifle!


4. Moff Gideon
Sporting an incredible likeness, Gideon's first figure in the line capitalized on his larger appearance in the season 2 of Mandalorian. The figure pulls off the shiny, orderly uniform that he wore during in the series, with the Darksaber being a really perfect accessory for him that can be just as easily swapped to the Mandalorian figure for displays!


3. Tech
Another figure from the Bad Batch show was Tech who I think has gotten a really outstanding figure! At a time where Black Series seems to be skimping more and more on accessories they really loaded this figure up with so many tools! The suit has lots of great detailing, a fantastic head portrait, and out of all the Bad Batch members released so far he is certainly my favorite in the line!


2. Q9-0
I've said it before how the episode in season 1 of the Mandalorian that saw Mando teaming up with Mayfeld and his band of villainous bounty hunters is among my favorites across the series! I loved how different and colorful all the different bounty hunters were, and while I'm still hoping for a season 1 appearance Mayfeld figure I am overjoyed to have Zero in the line! He was humorous, stylish, and despite being a smaller presence he is one of my favorite characters from the series!


1. Bodhi Rook
I made mention at the beginning of this post how the Black Series finally delivered on a character I had been waiting years for, and that character is Bodhi Rook from Rogue One! Even though he wasn't as action oriented as all the other characters he still easily became my favorite character from the film, and I think the years waiting for his figure did the design team good because he is easily one of the best when compared to those older Rogue One figures! Bodhi looks strait out of the movie with his backpack rendered as a perfect accessory, and the details and the folds of his jumpsuit making for a great looking action figure of a character who waited much too long to get one!



Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs