Top 5 wanted Mega Construx rock type Pokemon Pokeball sets

Mega Construx' line of buildable Pokemon sets have covered many Pokemon from the games' runs. The most prominent set of Pokemon we're given are the smaller first evolution Pokemon who come in smaller, Pokeball themed sets individually. I've looked at many different Pokemon types and which first evolution Pokemon I want from each one, and now I've come to the rock type and the mighty Pokemon who make up this typing. So here are my top 5 most wanted rock type Pokemon in Mega Construx' Pokeball sets.


Related posts-
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx ghost type Pokemon Pokeball sets
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx fairy type Pokemon Pokeball sets



5. Amaura
I've always had a thing for fossil Pokemon and that isn't any different here. I haven't gotten around to playing the X and Y games yet but many of the Pokemon from those games have stuck out to me in my fandom, and Amaura is a Pokemon from the rock type that stood out in particular. I love that it is a similar to a long neck dinosaur, with northern lights along its eyes. It looks very cool, and I can't wait to see Mega's take on the Pokemon.
(Image Source)


4. Cranidos
I promise this entire list wont be made up of fossil Pokemon, but Cranidos is another that I really enjoyed. It has an inherent dinosaur vibe to its design, and I love the blue coloration of the Pokemon. It looks like a powerful creature, and I remember mining its fossil in the underground many times. It would be great for Mega Construx to finally dive into Black and White Pokemon and open the door for this set.
(Image Source)


3. Lileep and Anorith
These are the last fossil Pokemon to be on the list, I swear. I absolutely love this pair, their designs are both wholly unique and unlike anything any other Pokemon had at the time. Lileep was like an ancient plant with  a gaping mouth and a wacky color pallet, while Anorith had many feather-like appendages with wide eyes. Both also evolved into powerful, intimidating Pokemon making them both worthwhile for trainers.
(Image Source) (Image 2 Source)


2. Bonsly
I've always had a special attachment to this Pokemon after its appearance in the Gamecube game Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, in which it appears during a side quest in the abandoned remains of a wrecked ship. Not only was the location very cool, but it was a cool Pokemon who thus far hadn't been seen anywhere else, so running into it was a great shock. I love its design, a small potted plant, and I can't wait to see how Mega Construx handles its rounded tree head.
(Image Source)


1. Nosepass
Hoenn Pokemon have always stood out to me with their unique and wacky designs. Nosepass falls into the more wacky slot but I still love it for its wackiness. It has a giant nose which is a big part of its appeal, and it is basically synonymous with the gym leader Roxanne. It becomes more outrageous when it evolves, but even in its base form Nosepass is an interesting, stand out Pokemon from a region that I hope gets even more representation in the future.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs