Top 5 wanted Mega Construx ground type Pokemon Pokeball sets

It feels like it only just started, but I'm at the end of my series in which I take a look at the different Pokemon types in the games and choose which Pokemon I want to see most in Mega Construx' line of buildable Pokeball sets. The final type that I'm taking a look at is the ground type, and the first evolutions or smaller Pokemon that would fit into the smaller price point and size class of the Pokeball sets. So without much more waiting, here is my countdown of the top 5 ground type Pokemon I want to see in the Pokeball sets.


Related posts:
Wanted Mega Construx Kanto Pokemon first evolutions vol 2
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx ice type Pokemon Pokeball sets



5. Mudbray
This is a newer Pokemon, and a stark contrast to the original flaming horse, but I really like the aesthetic of a horse covered in mud. The colors are a nice earthy tone, and I'd love to see the level of articulation that this Pokemon gets.
(Image Source)


4. Stunfisk
This is also a Pokemon from the newer generations and I find it just very fun and amusing in design. I love that it emulates the Pokemon who lay on the ocean floor, and its ability to shock anything that steps upon it is very fitting for its design. I think the line is also lacking in Pokemon who looks like fish, and this would help pad out the species.
(Image Source)


3. Baltoy
This Pokemon should be easy for the line to do due to its nice rounded edges and straightforward design. Hoenn Pokemon have always been among my favorite Pokemon and that's no different for this Pokemon who is a little bit creepy, and then becomes extremely creepy upon its evolution. I would love to one day have both of its evolutions in the line, but I'll settle for the first one for now.
(Image Source)


2. Trapinch
Another Hoenn Pokemon, this one is from a very surprising line of dragon evolutions. Trapinch looks like a kind of ant with a giant maw, which by itself makes it notable for me and makes its design one I want to see in the line, but then it evolves into a small looking dragonfly-esque Pokemon, that then evolves into a huge dragon. A very surprisingly turn of events, and arguably I'd say both Trapinch and Vibrava could be done in the pokeball sets.
(Image Source)


1. Phanpy
From Johto, I have always been a big fan of this Pokemon and its evolution. The fact that they roll around like a boulder after curling up always appealed to me, especially with the minigames from the old Pokemon Colosseum games making use of this gimmick. Johto is one of the more popular Pokemon games and regions, making this Pokemon more of a likelihood in the future, and hopefully so.
(Image Source)




And so, it has come to a close. All the different typings in Pokemon have been covered in this series, and now we just wait and see what Mega Construx brings us in wave 11 and beyond. I'll of course revisit this series for vol 2s of different types whenever the brunt of the Pokemon from each wishlist come to fruition, but for now at least the series is going on hiatus until that happens. Pokemon's buildable sets from Mega Construx has been nothing been pure fun since the start, and I hope there's no slowing of the momentum for a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs