Top 5 wanted Mega Construx ghost type Pokemon Pokeball sets

Moving past the main three types of the Pokemon world, the next post in this series will be focusing on ghost types who are some of my favorite Pokemon from each region! Thus far, Mega Construx hasn't done a ton of different ghost type Pokemon, so there is a wide array available! With these posts, I look into the smaller sized, typically first evolution Pokemon that would fit the size range for a pokeball set. The release of this type in that series would also be the perfect time to release the Dusk ball, though I'll settle just for getting these Pokemon.


5. Ghastly
First up is the original ghost type Pokemon! We got Gengar as a convention exclusive last year, so the absence of that Pokemon's earlier evolutions have been more readily felt. Ghastly is one of the original 151, making him a prime candidate for entry into the line, and his figure could have a very unique style and design towards it. Thanks to the Pokemon's cloudy ball design we could have an example in which Mega Construx has to think outside the box in order to adequately get this Pokemon made. How will that smoke be accomplished? Translucent plastic? A new, custom piece? I'm very interested to see how it will be done, and hopefully we won't have to wait much longer to find that out.
(Image Source)


4. Duskull
Duskull and this Pokemon's later evolutions are some of the spookiest and creepy ghost type Pokemon around, especially with Duskull's one rotating eye. This would be an easier Pokemon for the company to create compared to the first entry, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in seeing it soon. Duskull feels like the typical will-o-wisp to me with its murky, cloak-like form, and a skullish face.
(Image Source)


3. Banette
Creepy dolls are something I cannot stand in real life. I'll have to leave the room, or avoid looking at them all together; however, I'm very eager to get a Banette in the Mega Construx line. The zipper on this Pokemon's mouth makes it so much more strange in my opinion, and that only gets scarier once it mega-evolves. The build for this Pokemon could be recycled from Sableye with a new head (And an added tail of course), as long as this possessed doll receives the plastic, buildable form soon enough.
(Image Source)


2. Phantump
Two of my most wanted ghost type Pokemon actually hail from a more recent region. Kalos gave us very Halloween-esque styled ghost Pokemon that I absolutely love and adore the theme for. Phantump is one of those Pokemon, having the form of a possessed, ghastly tree stump before evolving into a fully grown monster tree. I am also a big fan of the grass type, so having a Pokemon whose designs looks like a blend of my two favorite types is the perfect key to my heart.
(Image Source)


1. Pumpkaboo
This is the second of the two ghost type Pokemon Kalos gave us that I really like. This one takes the Halloween theme to the extreme though, being an actual pumpkin! The spooky, yellow eyed Pokemon here is one that I am very eager for the line to get made. I also love that the eyes on the pumpkin are faux, with the real eyes and mouth within the "stem" of the pumpkin. It is a very neat design point, and one that I really want to admire in person as a buildable figure.
(Image Source)



Related posts-
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx grass type Pokemon Pokeball sets
Top 5 wanted Mega Construx water type Pokemon Pokeball sets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2