Top 5 most wanted McFarlane Dc Multiverse DCEU figures vol 2

One portion of the DC universe that Mcfarlane line of DC figures haven't really touched upon until recently was the live action movie series. We had gotten two versions of Wonder Woman with the release of her sequel movie, and now we have a whole slew of them to celebrate the release of Zach Snyder's Justice League! I'm a huge fan of the DCEU, so I couldn't be more excited that the live action movies are getting so much attention right now, and from my previous list of top 5 most wanted DCEU figures we know have Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Batman, and Superman all in Mcfarlane plastic form! So I'm circling back around to cover my vol 2 of most wanted DCEU figures!



Related posts:



Honorable mention 1: Joker (2019)
Joker 2019 bared little actual resemblance to the Joker of the DC comics world, with a new identity, backstory, and storyline all made up for the film, but that's the best part of the DC multiverse allowing them to do whatever they want and I thoroughly enjoyed the unsettling, dark movie! Mcfarlane before has expressed interest in doing a figure based on this design, and I hope he does soon because this is currently my most wanted Joker figure!


Honorable mention 2: Doomsday
While I know many people weren't excited about the design of Doomsday, I didn't have much of a problem with it and I found the hulking, spiked monster a suiting fit for the name. The final act of Batman V Superman was nothing short of world shaking watching the trinity go up against this beast, and a figure of Doomsday would no doubt become the centerpiece of many displays with his immense size. There's currently no price point in Mcfarlane's line to accommodate this character, but I would gladly pay a hefty amount to get an in scale, humongous Doomsday in the line!


Honorable mention 3: Starro
While we don't have a super clear look at this character yet, it's freaking Starro in a live action movie! I've been hoping to see this character adapted for so long, and it is finally happening. Starro also hasn't had the best luck when it comes to the action figure realm, and while his size in the movie is something unachievable unless the figure was the size of a small child I would settle for an out of scale Starro just to have an awesome rendition of the character as an action figure!



5. King Shark
Sticking with Suicide Squad, and delving into my true top 5 for the list, King Shark is another character I've been wanting to see more of in the live action movie universe. We got an astounding live action portrayal from the CW, and I'm so excited to see him on the big screen as well! King Shark is also a character who is perfect for a unique, stand out figure that I hope Mcfarlane jumps on immediately. 


4. DeSaad and Parademons

The Snyder cut is a DC movie I couldn't say enough about, I just loved it and the fact that it even happened. The release of this version of Justice League has also cracked open the gates for more DCEU figures in the line, with nearly the entire cast being fulfilled all at once! There are a couple notable exceptions from the upcoming figure line up though, such as the perfect army builder Parademons, who I'm sure fans would buy in multiples. DeSaad is the major want from the movie for me though, as I would love to build out Darkseid's entire legion. I loved the robed look at the character, and the snide, superior persona we saw from him when interacting with Steppenwolf. 
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)



3. Ocean Master and Black Manta

When Aquaman came out in 2018, it gave us two great villains who I'm so excited to see more of going forward in the DC universe! Orm was a fantastic first foe for Aquaman to face in the movies, whose backstory intertwined with the main hero, and whose motives were clear and understandable. The silver and purple armor is also a look that would translate into a stunning figure, along with the trident and comic accurate mask. Black Manta stands out though as one of the most action figure oriented designs in all of DC's movies so far! The bulbous, red eyed helmet cannot be ignored and his fight scenes with Aquaman in the movie were some of the highlights! These two together are part of what made the first Aquaman movie so fun, and I hope we get new figures of them soon!


2. Shazam
Jumping over to the hero side of things, now that the Justice League has been completed in full in Mcfarlane's line, that leaves Shazam as the most notable superhero from the DCEU without a figure. His movie is one of the most well received films of the series, and his portrayal on the screen hilarious and pure fun. The costume is so unique as well, his bright red costume, white cape, and yellow lightning bolt paving the design ground for a stunning figure! Mattel's attempt at the character wasn't terrible, but with Mcfarlane's sculpting and penchant for lightning effect pieces, I'm hoping to see their take on the character.


1. General Zod, Faora-Ul, and Nam-Ek

Now that Henry Cavill's Superman is getting an updated figure in Mcfarlane's line (two of them!), the top spot of my most wanted movie characters unanimously falls to my favorite villains of the series. I love Man of Steel and a big part of that is the amazing villains of the film, Zod and his fellow Kryptonians that with modern movie making technology showed the true might of what Kryptonian fight can be like. Zod himself was played fantastically by Michael Shannon, giving Zod the depth of doing what he feels is right no matter the cost of those around him, seeking to save his people even if that means initially trying to overthrow them. Faora was a deadly, fierce second in command and secondary antagonist for the movie, her fight scenes just as brutal, and while Nam didn't get as much to do he still took part in the stand out Smallville fight. Their armors would look fantastic sculpted by Mcfarlane's team, and Zod himself is no doubt not only my most wanted DCEU figure but also my most wanted figure in the line. Period.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source) (Image 3 Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs