Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse The Suicide Squad (2021) movie figures

I've recently looked at a few movies in the DCEU and what figures I want most from them, but I'm jumping ahead into the future to take a look at an upcoming movie that I'm extremely excited for! The Suicide Squad looks to be the Squad movie we should have gotten in the first place with a cast of mostly Z-tier characters who have a high probability of not making it out of the movie alive! I want a film with those kinds of stakes from the Suicide Squad, similar to their animated movie outings, and James Gunn has promised to deliver just that! Mcfarlane as well has said that he plans on producing figures for the movie, it just comes down to who he will choose to turn into plastic form first. So with the full team revealed to us I've narrowed down my top 5 most wanted figures from 2021's The Suicide Squad!



Related posts:




5. Peacemaker
The presence of John Cena in the movie alone is adding to its ridiculous, comic booky nature, which isn't helped by his bright red outfit, 3 foot long pistol, and loud attitude. I can't wait to see him as one of the principle members of the team in this movie, and as one of those central characters I don't doubt that he could be one of the first Mcfarlane makes into a figure.


4. Weasel
Definitely the strangest looking member of the team in the movie is Weasel! His bug eyed appearance got a laugh out of me when he was first revealed, and with the look of a wet dog I'm excited to see his role in the movie and how long he'll last! With such a unique look it would be really cool for Mcfarlane to make a figure based on him as well, with his fur being something I'm sure Mcfarlane could sculpt to perfection.


3. Polka Dot Man
When the cast was first announced I was surprised to see Polka Dot Man not only included in the roster, but apparently one of the central team members in the movie as well! The look of the character is there, with his white outfit being riddled with polka dots, but it remains to be seen how his power set will actually be adapted on film. It is something I'm really curious to see, and such a wacky character is one I hope Mcfarlane puts out as well.


2. Captain Boomerang
One of the few characters from the first movie getting to jump over into the second is also one of my personal favorite parts of the first film. Boomerang was a jolt of comedy in the first Suicide Squad movie, and I couldn't be more excited that he is back around for a second mission in James Gunn's film. Captain Boomerang has always been one of my favorite Suicide Squad members, namely for his tendency to get other Squad members killed or captured, making him one of the best personalities to have on a team like this!


1. King Shark
I had been hoping to see King Shark in the second film and my hopes were finally realized when the cast was announced and included this popular comic book character making the jump to the big screen! He's been realized in live action before, namely the Flash tv show; however, King Shark as part of the Suicide Squad is something I associate him most with after the Assault on Arkham movie. While some have complained about his design and chubby look in the film, I see it as just another adaptation of the character and I like the juxtaposition that while he may look friendly, he is clearly dangerous. I think with the unique design of the figure as well Mcfarlane could do some sculpting wonders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2