Top 5 most wanted pink Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection vol 2



While red rangers have undisputedly gotten the most love out of the franchise so far when it comes to Hasbro's Lightning Collection line of figures, other colors have been becoming more and more prominent, with pink rangers getting a larger stake in the collection as of recently. From my previous list talking about the pink rangers I wanted most in the line, we've now gotten the Psycho pink ranger, as well as Zeo Kat and In Space Cassie! So with so many great pink rangers to choose from, these are the top 5 I want to see upcoming in the line!



Related posts:




5. Dino Charge
Despite being one of the first shows introduced into the line, Dino Charge hasn't actually gotten that much of a focus from the line, with only its fourth figure being revealed for release later this year. For a show with such a large roster of rangers to work through, I hope we see more Dino Charge in the future, particularly Shelby who was a fantastic pink ranger with the same determination and self resolve we hope to see from all rangers. 


4. Lightspeed Rescue
This is a season I absolutely loved after watching, and was surprised with just how much I became invested in the characters and story of the season. A big part of that was the dynamic between all of the characters, in particularly Dana and her father, as well as their shared history regarding her brother and the villains of the show. The loud designs of the ranger uniforms is something I'm excited to see the Lightning Collection adapt, and Dana would be a great first candidate to bring the season into the toyline.


3. Lost Galaxy
I've discussed Lost Galaxy's pink ranger situation a couple of times recently, and I'm happy to explain again how monumental it was when Kendrix was evidently killed off during the crossover with In Space, becoming the first ranger to truly die in the series. Karone was a fantastic follow up to the pink ranger mantle, completing her transformation from the evil Astronema to a full fledged heroic Power Ranger!


2. Time Force
Time Force hasn't been revisited by the line since Wes was released a few waves ago, and just like how Lost Galaxy was finally returned to with the release of their blue ranger in the most recent wave to hit retail, I hope Time Force gets more figures from Hasbro soon! Jen was an awesome character, and one of the most popular rangers from the show's long history!


1. Wild Force
Just like Lightspeed Rescue, Wild Force hasn't been introduced to the line just yet but I'm hoping that it happens soon! Wild Force is one of my favorite seasons thanks to the cast of characters, the really fun exploration of different Zords, and a great opening theme song! I've mentioned Alyssa a couple times in this blog as a character I'd love to see made into figure form by Hasbro, and I love how her suit is predominantly white with pink accents!

Comments

  1. Yes!! I remember watching Wild Force with my brother and wishing I could find a figure of Alyssa! Thank you for bringing attention to the pink power rangers ☺️.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs