Top 5 most wanted Power Rangers Lightning Collection male figures


I made a list talking about the female figures I wanted to see made most in Hasbro's Lightning Collection line of Power Ranger figures, and now I'm jumping to the other side of the line to discuss my most wanted male characters I hope to see made in plastic form under Hasbro. We've gotten lots of great Rangers and villains from the team over at Hasbro so far, but there are still lots to go and in terms of the male side of things these are my top 5 most wanted!



Related posts:




5. More villains

I couldn't find a way to limit this slot to any few characters in particular so I'm getting very broad and going with "more villains," because the amount of fantastic villains in Power Rangers is too great to count! The terrifying Mesogog is a villain I know many fans are hoping to see soon, as well as Emperor Gruumm from SPD, Rito from MMPR, and others like Lord Scorpio and Ransik would also be great figures to have in the toyline!


4. Dillon and Ziggy (RPM)

RPM hasn't been included in the line yet but I was truly blown away when I watched this season and it immediately became one of my most wanted teams in the line so far! The grim, apocalyptic setting of the show was so surprising and worked so well, placing the Rangers in a situation like never before with some very compelling character arcs and reveals! Out of all the characters in the show though, Dillon and Ziggy no doubt stole the spotlight every time they were on screen and either would be the perfect rangers to start the RPM team!


3. Carter (Lightspeed Rescue)
Out of all the red rangers to appear throughout the show's history, Carter is the one who continuously swaps places with Jason for my favorite red ranger in Power Rangers history! He is pure heroicness, willing to help and truly embodies the idea of a superhero when he is a Power Ranger! His backstory of being inspired as a child, and eventually meeting that person who inspired him was such a fulfilling arc for the character, and I would absolutely love to get him in the line!


2. Zhane (In Space)
One of my favorite seasons of all time, In Space, is now only one ranger away from finishing out its line up of rangers and hopefully the wait for a proper Zhane won't take too long! We've technically gotten the character in the line already through his Psycho silver disguise; however, his ranger uniform is what most fans are waiting on and I can't wait to put the bow on a completed Lightning Collection In Space team!


1. Tommy (Dino Thunder)
Tommy Oliver's presence in the line speaks for itself, with several figures based on the character having been released already in many of his uniforms from the series. My favorite appearance by the character though has to be in the Dino Thunder season where he truly took on the role of a teacher and mentor for a new generation of Power Rangers, and eventually got his own awesome looking uniform to join them in battle. I doubt the line will be able to go much longer without giving us another rendition of Tommy, so fingers crossed the Dino Thunder season is where he originates from next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs