Top 5 most wanted Super7 Godzilla Ultimates!

Now this is a line from Super7 that I'm really excited about! Godzilla has always been one of my favorite franchises and seeing them pick up the license and already show some really great offerings for wave 1 has me very excited about what they're going to do in the future! Super7 knows their Godzilla lore, and they're endeavoring to do every monster from the film series which is something the previous license holder, Neca, wasn't doing despite their Godzilla figures being great. Super7 is starting off with the 89' Godzilla which looks perfect, and then freaking Rose Biollante! Yes, the price is high on these, but this line is shaping up to be everything I wanted from a Godzilla action figure line, and after this epic first wave these are my top 5 most wanted figures going forward!



5. Mutos
A recent addition to the Godzilla mythos are the Mutos from the 2014 film. That film actually ranks as one of my favorite Godzilla films from the franchise, and the Muto creatures were both welcome monsters to the ranks of Godzilla's foes in my eyes. I loved their angular designs, their churning roars, and they've never gotten proper action figures to date! 


4. Baragon



Another one of my top ranking Godzilla films is the Giant Monsters all out Attack installment! That one really flipped the script by bringing Godzilla back to his villainous ways and actually placing King Ghidorah as the savor for once! The action and music were top notch, and it is one of the few sparing appearances of Baragon in the franchise, and certainly the creature's biggest role in Godzilla features! I am a huge fan of its design with the red coloring, huge ears, and prominent horn. And while I'd love every creature design from this movie, Baragon is a more obscure one I want to see first!








3. Gigan
One of my all time favorite Godzilla monster designs comes from the alien Gigan! Just everything about this Kaiju resonates with me and I love its cyclops eye, the scythes for its arms, its huge back fin, and things only got cooler in Final Wars when it upgraded into a cyborg version of itself! I'd take either the Final Wars or classic designs of this character! 


2. Biollante




While I love the Rose variation of the creature that we got, its primary design from the movie is the design that I really want for a Biollante figure! This creature is easily one of my favorites from the franchise and from one of the better movie's in the franchises history! We can see already how great of a job Super7 can do with creating a plant-like sculpt with vine appendages, but the monstrous maw is what Im very excited to see Super7 put into plastic!








1. Shin Godzilla, Godzilla Earth, and Singular Point Godzilla

While I'm all about the other Kaiju in the series, there is no doubting that this is a Godzilla line and we are bound to see plenty of the flagship monster! We've already gotten one of the characters best looks in the line so far, and for my picks for my most wanted Godzillas it actually falls to a few of the more abstract designs that switched things up! I can talk all day about the horrifying Shin Godzilla that is easily my favorite design for the character across all media! It'd be insane too if Super7 included an alternate tail for the movie's final shot. I was a big fan of the Godzilla Earth CG trilogy and while I doubt Super7 would make an in scale version of this Godzilla to the others it would still be a very beefy, very brawny rendition! Finally, the most recent Godzilla introduction from Singular Point would be very cool as well! It took its own unique spins on the character such as the tusks and the leg design, making it another Godzilla I'd love to see Super7 tackle, especially if they are going after all reaches of Godzilla lore!




Related posts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs