Top 5 most wanted Fondjoy DC Comics Hero figures


While writing my first post about my most wanted Fondjoy DC action figures I quickly realized that the list was pretty much nothing but villains! So I wanted to highlight some of the superheroes that I wanted to see in the line, as I'm sure heroes are more of what we'll be getting anyways (as evidenced so far). So here is my top 5 most wanted heroes in Fondjoy's DC line of figures!




Honorable Mention: Suicide Squads


Coming in as honorable mentions are members of the Suicide Squad! With characters like Boomerang, Ratcatcher 2, Enchantress, Weasel, and Diablo being some of my biggest wants. A couple of these characters actually appeared on my other top 5 most wanted list, but being as that these characters are technically all villains, and only "heroes" in the setting of the Suicide Squad, that is why they're just honorable mentions this time around for my list of most wanted heroes.



5. Flash (Justice League)

One of the recent reveals for the line was that we will be getting The Flash based on his solo movie appearance, and while that was a cool suit and the prototype for the figure looks to have good proportions, I still love the Justice League iteration of Miller's Flash and the pieced together suit he wore in that film. Mcfarlane's take on this design was fantastic, just missing paint apps which Fondjoy seem to so far be keeping up with well. This would also put us another step closer to finishing out the Snyder Justice League for which we've already received Cyborg, Superman (both black suit and red/blue suit), Wonder Woman, and most recently Batman revealed alongside Miller's Flash.



4. Mary Marvel and Shazam



While the second Shazam! film did not make as big a splash as the first film that doesn't diminish how fun of a character Shazam has been, and how well done and well received that first film was! Mcfarlane's take on Shazam himself is a figure I have no problem with, so getting a Fondjoy figure would be more to just have a Fondjoy Shazam to go alongside the others in this line; however, Mary Marvel is a character I'm really hoping Fondjoy will get to! Her expanded role in the second film was great, and with Fondjoy seemingly having no qualms about releasing female figures (of which Mcfarlane seems hesitant to do at times) it gives me hope that a live action Mary Marvel figure could happen at some point.



3. Knightmare figures


This is a whole set of figures just waiting to happen! The Knightmare sequence is something we got to see bits and pieces of over the years but unfortunately haven't seen it come to fruition in any meaningful way (though I'm still holding out hope for at least a comic book adaptation of Snyder's remaining Justice League films!). There are some very cool designs housed within this alternate future of the DC universe, between the mohawked Manganiello Deathstroke (whose design in general deserves a figure), the armored up Flash, and trench jacket Batman being my favorites of the bunch!



2. Batman (Flashpoint)

Mcfarlane's take on this design looked really good, but it is actually one of the only figures in the line that I've missed and been unable to track down on the aftermarket! With the sheer fact that this is a Batman I'm fully expecting this design to be captured in the line sooner rather than later (Especially with 3/4 of the recent reveals all being Batman), and I'm greatly looking forward to it as Muschietti directed a great iteration of Batman! Fondjoy's inclusion of several accessories also make me excited for what might be included with Keaton's latest Batman outing; possibly even his bat measuring tape?



1. Blue Beetle

For this figure I think Mcfarlane did a fantastic job, and even released two versions of the figure in order to get out more accessories; however, it is the accessories alone that make me excited about a potential Fondjoy release one day! Blue Beetle had SO MANY different weapons and constructs he made throughout the movie to the point that the Mcfarlane figures barely scratch the surface! Alternate mask pieces to capture the different emotions, and an unmasked headsculpt are things I can see Fondjoy spoiling us with too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs