Top 5 most anticipated 2024 Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts

2023 is the year that I really got into S.H.Figuarts lines. I always knew of the company and lines that it released, but always thought it was a bit too expensive for me. However, in this year I started to dip into the line which touts some of the best action figures I now collect. Their Naruto line has reignited my childhood love of growing up with that series, their Berserk line perfectly complements how I've been reading the series for the past two years, and there are assortments across all their lines that I find myself drawn to; especially as a big anime fan! 2024 looks to be a big year for the line with lots of fantastic releases that I'm looking forward to. With 2024 as my first full year as a Tamashii Nations S.H.Figuarts collector, these are the top 5 releases I'm most looking forward to!



5: Schierke and Zodd

These figures' displays indicate them as still awaiting licensing approval, so it could be a while before we get them, or it could be never (hopefully not), so since they may not be 2024 releases I'm putting these two in the number 5 slot in the list. I would absolutely love to have them come out though, and both of their reveals got me really excited for the Berserk line, and how it seemingly looks like Tamashii Nations is going all in on this universe!



4. Tanjiro and Nezuko

We haven't even gotten Tanjiro or Nezuko up for pre-order quite yet, and for all we know these figures could come out subpar, but Tamashii Nations really hasn't let me down so far and the figures on display look great. Tanjiro looks extremely posable, and I'm hoping the company has a workaround for Nezuko's robes so that she is able to get into all the needed kicking poses! Them acquiring this license is something I'm very excited about, and can't wait to see what else comes down the line!



3. Berserker Guts

Jumping back into the Berserk discussions. I know the first two releases in the line have their issues, but they are beautiful figures as well and great depictions of the characters from the insane manga series. The Berserker version of Guts coming out in a few months looks to be the best figure in the line so far with the fully armored up look, less parts and pieces from Guts' usual pouches he wears, and overall some of the QC will hopefully have been rectified in the line by the time their third release comes out!



2. Luffy and Nami (East Blue)

Tamashii Nations have been going ham at revealing and releasing figures in their fast growing One Piece line; however, most of the figures have hailed from later arcs in the series which I have not quite gotten to yet. However, the moment Tamashii Nations revealed the East Blue variations of Luffy and Nami I was over the moon, because I am fully aware of these versions of the characters as is every One Piece fan. These are the iconic first designs for the characters, and look so fantastic from the glimpses we've so far gotten! Hopefully Luffy will include some stretching effects this time around, and the rest of the East Blue designs won't be far behind!



1. Naruto line in general (Straight fire)


Out of all the lines that Tamashii Nations is putting out and all the S.H.Figuarts figures that I've gotten so far, the Naruto line still remains the line I'm most excited about and want to see more and more of! I had to put together all the upcoming Naruto figures into one slot, because if I didn't this list would've just turned into my "Top 5 anticipated Naruto S.H.Figuarts of 2024." What we've gotten so far have been incredible, and 2024 is looking to bring some absolute bangers with it in the form of Orochimaru and Obito to fill out that villain display, not to mention the Kurama Link version of Naruto, a rerelease of the Jiraiya figure which I was more than happy to order, along with the Fourth Hokage himself: Minato, and a tease for a new Akatsuki member!! The line is firing off quicker than I can keep up with, and I hope this momentum continues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs