Top 5 wanted Mega Construx flying type Pokemon Pokeball sets

Flying types seems to be one of the most popular and well populated types in the Pokemon world, with dozens of bird Pokemon across the board. There is an extreme lack of primary flying type Pokemon though, as nearly all of them are primarily normal, or water, or some other type. So Pretty much all of the Pokemon on this list are only secondary types of the type I'm focusing on for my look at what flying type Pokemon first evolutions I want next in the Pokeball sets from Mega Construx.



5. Noibat
I love bats, they've always been a stand out animal to me and so naturally I gravitate towards the Pokemon that are themed around bats. Noibat is one of those Pokemon, and he also has a gimmick revolving around sound which I love as well as it reminds me of some of my other favorite Pokemon like Whismur. The speaker-like ears, and the warm purple coloration makes this Pokemon one that I want soon.
(Image Source)


4. Spearow
I'm surprised that we don't have this Pokemon yet with how prominent it was in the origin story of Ash's journey. Ash and Pikachu confronted an entire storm of these Pokemon in what was their first true bonding moment, so Mega Construx fans should be allowed to army build that encounter with a set based upon this aggressive bird.
(Image Source)


3. Farfetch'd
I love it when the Pokemon come with accessories, such as Cubone's bone. I just find it very cool and adds another dimension to the Pokemon's personality, and playability. This is another Pokemon that would fit into that category, as Farfetch's carries around a large green onion, which I would love to see in brick built form. We're also finally getting a Psyduck, so we'll need one of these guys to whack him in the head.
(Image Source)


2. Hoppip
I love this Pokemon's entire evolutionary line. They seem like such gentle and weightless Pokemon that are just carried by the wind with endless positivity. I love it, and I feel as though all three of their evolutions could fit into the Pokeball sets; however, I'll restrict it to just the first for now. The pink of this Pokemon is very soothing, and I love the green bow-like appendage from the top of its head.
(Image Source)


1. Taillow
The line has started to dip into the Hoenn region more and more, and since that is my favorite region there is of course a bird from the region I want to get soon. That would be Taillow, the sleek region bird. We got Wingull already, and posing these two together would look pretty cool.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film