Top 5 wanted Mega Construx normal type Pokemon Pokeball sets

Arguably one of the largest pools of Pokemon types in the games is the normal type Pokemon. There is an ocean of them compared to other types, and that gave me a wide pool of Pokemon to choose from while making this list. Mega Construx's line of buildable Pokeball sets don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon, so here are the first evolution normal type Pokemon I want most in the $7 Pokeball sets!


5. Dunsparce
I think this Pokemon looks wild. It is very strange, very outlandish, and very odd in design. From what I gather, it is based off of a sand serpent in old mythology, which is awesome, and this Pokemon's strange design partnered with the fact that it has no evolution makes it much more of a mystery than the usual Pokemon in my opinion.
(Image Source)


4. Smeargle
Just like Dunsparce, this Pokemon has appeared on some of my lists before. I love Smeargle as a Pokemon, how it looks like one of those artists with the berets, and how it uses its tail to paint. In the game it also has a fun gimmick of copying whatever move it seems another Pokemon using!
(Image Source)


3. Zigzagoon
Get ready, because the rest of the list will relax heavily on the Hoenn region. Zigzagoon is a neat Pokemon in my opinion and I like its bandit-esque design. The spiky fur is a nice contrast to the smoother fur most other Pokemon have, and this Pokemon stands out to me even more since my brother as a kid caught several dozen and gave them all wacky nicknames like "Ziggyzag" and "Yodiggydog."
(Image Source)


2. Slakoth
I have always been in love with the Slakoth line of evolutions. Slaking and his preevolutions will always have a place in my gamer heart, and that of course starts with Slakoth who is adorable and looks very cool with its bendy arms. I also recall being able to find it in only one location in the game, which made it even more special to my kid experience of Ruby and Sapphire.
(Image Source)


1. Whismur
Just like the Slaking line, the Exploud line is another Pokemon evolutionary line that stands out to me a lot. We got Loudred thanks to the Detective Pikachu movie, but I would really love to get the other two evolutions as well. The easiest to go with would be Whismur since it would fit into a Pokeball set, and the design of this Pokemon looks so good in my opinion. I love how the giant flaps on its head actually cover up its real ears, and the terrified look on its face make me want to shield this Pokemon from harm.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film