Top 5 wanted Mega Construx ice type Pokemon Pokeball sets

My series of looking at each type of Pokemon and thinking about what first evolutions of that typing I would want in Mega Construx $7 Pokeball series continues! This time I'm thinking in terms of the ice type Pokemon I want to see next. Without further explanation, here we go!


5. Spheal
This Pokemon was included in my top 5 most wanted water type Pokemon list, but that was a mistake as this Pokemon is actually a primarily ice type Pokemon. It gets another spot here for that reason but I'm placing it at the bottom of the list since it topped out another one. Like before, I'll say that I think this Pokemon is very adorable and evolves into a pretty mighty opponent.
(Image Source)


4. Delibird
This Pokemon would be absolutely perfect for a Christmas set, being such a Christmas themed Pokemon. I love how its tail is a bag, and its mini game in the original Pokemon stadium games was very fun. I'm interested in seeing how its tail would be pulled off in this buildable form, and a Christmas themed pack of this Pokemon and others like Stantler would be great.
(Image Source)


3. Snorunt
I really like the design of this Pokemon and it looks very cute as well. It has a very Eskimo feel to it, and the sleek surfaces of this Pokemon's design would lend it well to the buildable form I believe. I also think its evolution, Glalie is very extreme and awesome, while Froslass is an equally great evolution.
(Image Source)


2. Swinub
I have always loved this Pokemon. It looks like a small pig-like worm and that's adorable! I also love its evolution, Piloswine, where it becomes a mammoth type creature and is where I first realized that that is what Swinub is as well. I love mammoths, and Swinub would be a great addition to the line.
(Image Source)


1. Alolan Sandshrew
We finally got the Kanto version of Sandshrew, but I think we're now due for the Alolan version. It would introduce the Alolan version of Pokemon into the line, as well as give us a neat spin on the original Sandshrew with an appealing white coloring as well as a stockier build.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs