Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse figures based on Batman: Arkham Origins

Continuing my posts working through what characters and designs from each of the Arkham videogames I want most in Mcfarlane's DC Multiverse line has brought me to the prequel tale: Arkham Origins. I know it garnered a lot of backlash from fans for reasons I don't really understand, but I personally really liked the game and the concept behind it of not only the assassins being sent after Batman, but exploring his early years and first interactions with Joker! Deathstroke is the first figure we've gotten from this game and and excellent choice in my opinion, as he is one of the best boss fights of the franchise! But there are plenty more characters from this game to be made past Deathstroke, and these are my top 5 most wanted!



Related posts:




5. Black Mask
Spoilers for anyone that hasn't played the game yet, but almost entirety of the story mode it turns out that it isn't Black Mask himself under the mask but Joker who had been impersonating him. Still though, his performance was enough to fool everyone so we essentially got what Black Mask is like in this universe, and he was great! He was a lot of fun in the Arkham Knight dlc as well, and overall its a Batman foe I'm eager to get in figure form.


4. Firefly
One of the most colorful additions to Batman's rogues gallery in the videogame series was Firefly, the winged menace who set fire to the Gotham bridge in one of the game's more stand out action sequences! Mcfarlane has made it clear he has a penchant for being drawn to cool looking wing designs for characters, so I hope that if he is looking at the game series his eyes are caught by Firefly.


3. Bane
This character got a major reimagining for this game that really made it feel like this takes place in the past compared to the games that followed. Bane isn't a hulking monster like we see in Asylum, but instead a slim, albeit still huge, meticulous mastermind who makes for one of the best villains of the game. His role doesn't stop there though as we see his transformation into the brutish beast he is in the other games, and either design is one I would love to get from Mcfarlane, especially his monster mode as it hasn't been done before as a figure!


2. Batman
While I like the Arkham Asylum and Knight designs of Batman that we've gotten so far from Mcfarlane, I have to say that I think the Origins suit is my favorite suit design from the four games and I hope to get it sooner rather than later down the line. I love how you can see in its design that its an earlier design for the batsuit, with the padding clearly visible, and nothing quite as seamless as it will one day become.


1. Joker
I think it was an obvious choice to go with Joker as one of the first two figures made from the Arkham videogames. He appeared on all four games in the franchise and was a major part of the storylines, as well as probably the best villain from the saga. His look pretty much remained the same in the other three games of the franchise but for Origins he got a brand new design to go along with his debut that I personally really liked. I loved how wacky, insane, and unhinged his clothes and hair were, and I thought the Joker himself was a great villain with a very intriguing start to his rivalry with Batman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs