Most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse figures from each CW Arrowverse show

If there is one thing that I have to give Mattel's DC Multiverse over Mcfarlane its that they really jumped into the CW figures headfirst and pretty consistently gave us representation from this awesome live action superhero universe! Mcfarlane's first wave brought us a pretty good Green Arrow from Arrow; however, we haven't gotten anything from this universe since then and I'm really hoping the CW figure train comes soon because its a universe I love and have been watching for years. Seeing the universe grow, more characters from the comics become introduced, and seeing all these characters interacting with each other is truly a treat and I've made a list of my most wanted figures from each of the live action CW Arrowverse tv shows!



Related posts:




Arrow: Deathstroke
The show that started it all got the first figure from Mcfarlane in regards to the Arrowverse which I find very fitting. The next most obvious choice I think from this show would be Deathstroke, lauded as one of the best villains not only of Arrow but of the entire Arrowverse as well. He definitely proved his danger over the course of his tenure as big bad of season 2, and his ties to Oliver only made him ever more credible as a villain.
(Image Source)


The Flash: Flash
If I had to guess the next CW figure coming from Mcfarlane I feel like I could pretty confidently guess that it would be Barry Allen from The Flash, the highest rated show on the CW for every year since its release, and my personal favorite as well. The inclusion of incredible lightning effects with their Rebirth figure of Flash makes me even more excited if the CW Flash gets the same kind of treatment.


Legends of Tomorrow: Constantine
Constantine's own show didn't last too long; however, the character saw a revival on the CW has he has now become a recurring member of the Legends of Tomorrow cast! I love getting to see the character flourish after seemingly being ended with his show, and I think that the actor does a terrific job of portraying the character in all of his sly wit.


Supergirl: Supergirl
A lot of the next choices, all of them in fact, will be pretty much the title characters so there won't be a lot of surprises. Supergirl's show was announced to be coming to an end next season and I think there won't be a better time for Mcfarlane to give us a figure based on this portrayal, just as Arrow got a figure right around the end of his show. We also haven't received a Supergirl in any capacity from Mcfarlane yet, so it'd be a win all around.


Black Lightning: Black Lightning
Definitely one of the more mature shows on the CW, Black Lightning received a figure from Mattel just as the line was ending but I think Mcfarlane could do better. The show is really starting to gain attention from fans lately too as it saw the introduction of the Outsiders team from the comics, with Black Lightning himself now having two choices of costumes for Mcfarlane to choose from to base their figure on.


Batwoman: Batwoman
This is a tougher one as Batwoman herself is now going to be played by a different actor, be a different character going forward, and the one that we knew is effectively gone. I'd still like a figure of the CW's Kate Kane, but this new Batwoman might turn out to be really awesome as well so I'm going to leave this slot open as just any Batwoman from the show.


Stargirl: Stargirl
For sure my favorite show from the CW since Flash came out in 2014, Stargirl not only has my attention but the attention of a lot of other fans who similarly love the show. I love the representation the JSA era characters are getting in live action through her standalone series, and aside from the awesome heroes I absolutely loved the villains of the Injustice Society! It comes back to Stargirl herself though who I'd love to get a figure of to really start off a Stargirl tv show collection.


Superman and Lois: Superman
While the show itself hasn't quite aired yet, we've had lots of exposure to Superman and Lois Lane through Supergirl and the crossovers of the CW universe. This is a version of Superman that I really love, from his optimism to his devotion to a hero, and I think the show will be a really great opportunity to really develop and build upon this character who is already solid in my opinion. Mcfarlane has stated already that 2021 will have lots of Superman figures, and while I think its a slimmer chance I would love to see the CW Superman included in those releases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs