Top 5 wanted Mega Construx dragon type Pokemon Pokeball sets

Dragon types are known for their ferocious and frightening final evolutions, but they all start out as less imposing first evolutions. We have Larvitar in the Pokeball line of buildable Pokemon sets from Mega Construx already, and like I've done for several other Pokemon typings at this point, I'll look into what first evolution dragon type Pokemon I want most in the Pokeball set line.


5. Gible
This Pokemon acted as one of Ash's Pokemon team members throughout his treck through this Pokemon's home region. While it never evolved, sadly, it was a fun addition to the team and on its own has a cool design before it evolves. I like the shark components that are given to this pocket monster, with a high fin, and big mouth despite being a land based Pokemon.
(Image Source)


4. Axew
One of the primary partner Pokemon in the anime for Black and White, Axew was there throughout the show crawling through its partner's hair. Without its importance to the anime, this Pokemon has a cool design with stubby fangs poking out of its mouth, and later on it becomes a very cool Haxorus.
(Image Source)


3. Goomy
There were a lot of dragon type Pokemon prominent in the anime, as this is another Pokemon that Ash had for his journey in the Kalos region. Eventually evolving into is powerful final form, this Pokemon has an adorable first evolution that looks like a small lump of goo. Even its name sounds adorable, making it one of the cutest dragon type Pokemon, despite its massive power levels.
(Image Source)


2. Bagon
Salamance in my opinion is one of the coolest of the Pokemon dragons, and that started out with a Bagon. I love the stubby limbs on this Pokemon, along with the slick backed "hair" atop its head that adds to the attitude this Pokemon commands. It would be a good precursor to eventually getting Salamance in the line.
(Image Source)


1. Dratini
Appearing on a few of my most wanted lists, I'm still waiting on a buildable set of Dratini. I thought it would be here sooner with the popularity of this Pokemon and its later evolution, Dragonite, who has received a set but we're still without this cute Pokemon. I'm afraid of it having the same boring, and slightly ugly, build of Ekans but I hope that Mega Construx has figured out some other way to do their snakes. Either way, I want this Pokemon in my collection, and I know that the head sculpt would be beautiful.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs