Top 5 characters I want to see introduced into the DCEU

With the release of Aquaman and Shazam! which have both been well received by fans, it seems that the DCEU is (hopefully) back on track and will be delivering a string of consistently good movies. A few movies are already on the release date schedule with plans to introduce several characters that I'm excited to see. Obviously though, there are still hundreds of DC characters that the movies haven't touched yet and here I will go into the top 5 characters that I want to see in the DCEU.
(Image Source)


5. Black Adam
This character is supposedly going to receive his own film at some point in the near future, which i'm conflicted about. This is a character that I very much want to see in the DCEU and I'm excited to finally be getting him and for his eventual throw down with Shazam. But I've mentioned before how I don't see his solo film working, and I'm more interested in seeing him as the villain in a Shazam film. Either way, the fight will come eventually and I'm excited for it.
(Image Source)


4. Starro
This was the original Justice League villain in the comics and I don't understand why he gets so much flak from readers these days. Yes, he is a giant starfish but that doesn't mean he can't be imposing. He controls the brains of all he manages to latch into, and could potentially rule the world. I also find it very unnerving to have a giant starfish with elongated tentacles coming after me. We're also getting an evil caterpillar from Shazam, so why is an evil starfish so much of a stretch?
(Image Source)


3. Man-Bat
The Batman movie is already confirmed to be featuring a group of rogues, and it is my hope that several villains still untouched by the films will be to make at least brief appearances. One that I really want to see is the monstrous Man-Bat. It is a very visually compelling villain who is among the most prominent not to be seen in the movies yet, but hopefully he'll be seen among the masses in the upcoming film.
(Image Source)


2. Flash enemies
This is a bit of a cheat as it encompasses several characters, but I cannot choose between them. The Flash has some of my favorite villains of all time with a very colorful array to choose from. Reverse Flash is the most famous, most cunning, and would be the obvious choice for the movie; however, I'm just as interested in seeing the others as well. Grodd would be a very fun villain to bring to the movies, and the Rogues have a strong pool of characters to pull from.
(Image Source)


1. Green Lantern
This is a character who has been teased several times, and one of the Corps appeared in Justice League's flashback fight. A solo film has been on the docket for years but never seems to get close to release, and I think that Green Lantern's continued absence is a huge hole in the DC's universe. He is one of their most prominent and popular characters, and despite the character's past solo film not preforming as well as it could have, that shouldn't have effect on the character being brought ot life again in what will hopefully be a stronger, well received film.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film