Top 5 most wanted Mega Construx Detective Pikachu movie sets

Mega Construx has released their wave of sets based around the Detective Pikachu movie, sans the Torterra which is slated for release further in the year, and while they've said that they have no more sets planned in conjunction with the film, there's still plenty of Pokemon for them to do one day. While I don't expect them to be branded as Detective Pikachu, these are the Pokemon from the film that haven't been done yet that I want to get buildable sets for. So here are the top five Detective Pikachu movie Pokemon sets I want most.
(Image Source)



5. Rufflet
Like a lot of Pokemon in the movie, these guys just show up in the background of a couple scenes, but I thought that they looked neat while they were on screen and their evolved form of Braviary was a sight to behold when it flew past. The adorable look of these birds with giant heads must be captured in the Mega Construx line soon!
(Image Source)


4. Morelull
This is a Pokemon who did play a more prominent role in the movie, being part of the Bulbasaur march that lead the main character and Pikachu through the woods. I've always liked the design of these Pokemon, with their glowing mushroom design, and now I need a few of them to pair up with the various Bulbasaurs that have come out over time.
(Image Source)


3. Treeko
Seeing this Pokemon on screen was very exciting for me as it is the starter Pokemon I chose for my first adventure through Hoenn. It looked very much like a gecko in the film, and walked very humorously in a way I didn't' imagine it would. In general, I want all of the Hoenn starters but this Pokemon in particular I'm waiting on.
(Image Source)


2. Arcanine
Getting into what would be larger sets, Arcanine showed up for only a moment but it was a very glorious moment as this Pokemon looked very awesome in live action. The mass of orange fur was rendered very well in live action designs, and now I want a set of this Pokemon even more than I did before. We've had Growlithe in the line for quite some time, so it is about time that it's very popular evolution got a set too.
(Image Source)


1. Machamp
Yet another Pokemon who showed up for only a moment, but a more prominent moment as it was directing traffic in a perfect job for a Pokemon with four arms. I've voiced before how much I want this Pokemon to get a buildable set, and now that he has shown up in live action my desire for this Pokemon has only gone up. Just like Growlithe, we've had Machop for quite some time now, leaving Machamp as a long awaited set to continue the evolutionary line.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs