Most wanted figure from each major toyline I collect

Wow, 500 total posts. That's a lot, to put it plain and simple. The years have gone by quick, as well as the posts, and for this landmark post I will be breaking down my most wanted figures currently from each of my favorite toy lines that I collect. Not every toyline that I discuss on this blog will be included on this list, just the major ones in my collection that I think of as my defining lines that I amass. There's not much else to say but thank you for reading, and here are the figures I hope to see soon!



Related posts:



5. Marvel Legends: Abomination
Recently there has been a huge resurgence in movie based figures in the line, with the 10 year anniversary of the MCU and subsequent anniversary of the comic series both giving us lots of new MCU based figures for the collection. The MCU is one of my favorite movie franchises of all time so I was so excited for all those additions from long past movies, filling out the collection where holes had previously existed. One that I'm still waiting on is Abomination from the Incredible Hulk movie! I thought of him as one of the coolest MCU villains, with a monstrous design and a great finale fight scene between him and Hulk. With his return upcoming in the She Hulk tv show, I'm hoping that a figure of him will finally be on the way.


4. Power Rangers Lightning Collection: In Space Pink
Hasbro is doing wonderous things with the Power Rangers license in my opinion, with each figure loaded with accessories and unmasked portraits, as well as realistic body molds that more match the shows. The inclusion of monsters and villains in the line opens so many most wanted figures from those categories, but a ranger still remains my most wanted of the whole line and that would be In Space Pink, Cassie. With the In Space season already getting several figures I'm hoping that it won't be long until Cassie enters the line as well, as she had always been one of my all time favorite rangers from across the franchise. She got plenty of awesome spot light episodes, and even more of a spotlight role when she returned in Lost Galaxy for the crossover.


3. Transformers Studio Series: Devcon
As the list of potential figures for this line dwindles further and further, I hope more and more that Devcon will be a figure that we see soon. His role in the movie was miniscule, if it can even be called a role, but this obscure Decepticon appeared in the background of several shots during the Dark of the Moon film as part of the Decepticon army. His design is what appeals to be the most though, and I've seen plenty of other fans asking for his appearance in the line as well. To get a figure of this character would be so cool, and one the most unique Transformer figures out there.


2. Mcfarlane DC Multiverse: Henry Cavill's Superman
Man of Steel is what catapulted me into my current depth of Superman fandom, as I hadn't quite gotten into comics at that point, and while they were good movies, the Christopher Reeve films didn't grab me as much as Batman's Dark Knight trilogy did. Man of Steel came out though, and we got an incredible modern day depiction of the Man of Steel with the special effects to truly realize him and his powers. His first flight scene is one of the standout scenes of the DCEU universe in my opinion, and the fight scene between Superman and Zod is the truest realization of a Kryptonian battle. His quest on finding his place in the world and choosing between Earth, and his home planet were a great narrative plot line to see with the character and Cavill's Superman is by far my favorite depiction of the character. Mattel kept giving us the same mold over and over again for their Superman figures based on the movies, which was more than subpar by todays standards, so I'm hoping that Mcfarlane can really knock it out of the park and give us the figure that Cavill's Superman deserves. 


1. Star Wars the Black Series: Bodhi Rook
I've been asking for this figure for nearly 5 years now! Rogue One instantly became one of my favorite Star Wars movies of all time, with its cast of heroes becoming some of my most beloved characters of the franchise. In the few months following the film's release we got everyone from the main team with the exception of Bodhi Rook, my favorite member of the six member crew, and to this day we still haven't gotten him in the collection. This year is the 5 year anniversary of the film so I'm hoping that Hasbro plans of putting out some new figures for the movie in celebration, with none more deserving than Bodhi Rook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs