Top 10 most likely Transformers Studio Series figures vol 3

I'm going to start off this list by saying that I've kind of been wrong about a lot of this. I've been saying for years at this point that the AOE Dinobots were super likely, that The Fallen was right around the corner, that Hatchet was coming to finish the Dreads; however, none have made it into the line quite yet while others come that way off my radar. I've been right on a few though like Shockwave, Sentinel Prime, 2007 Megatron, DOTM Soundwave, Blitzwing, and more Bumblebees. So I'm completely revamping and rethinking my list, looking over what's come already, what's coming in the future, and I give to you my vol 3 of the top 10 Transformers Studio Series figures I think are most likely to be made by Hasbro!




Related posts:




10. Dino
This character has had a seemingly really tumultous time getting figures not only in Studio Series but as a whole. The license for his car is one that doesn't really want to play ball with Hasbro from what I understand, and early leaks for Studio Series indicated we may have actually been close to getting him before he got swapped with car mode Dropkick. The thought of finally getting a true figure of Dino into our collections makes me very excited, and I feel that he may be right around the corner as the demand for him just grows and grows from fans. 


9. Sideways
As the short list of characters from the first three movies continues to grow shorter and shorter, I think this is a character that becomes more and more likely each year. Sideways was part of the amazing opening fight sequence in Shanghai and now that we've had the Arcee triplets in the line for a while I'm thinking that Hasbro may soon give us another bot to display alongside them.


8. The Fallen
Speaking of the second movie in the franchise, I'm frankly surprised that we haven't yet gotten the title villain but like a lot of the others on the list I have a feeling he will be popping up soon. As the line has progressed, there has been more and more requests for an updated version of the character, and he is quickly becoming one of the most obtrusive omissions in the line to this day.


7. Galvatron
When it comes to the lead villains of the movies, Galvatron is another one still missing from the collections, though he wasn't really the film's main villain. Age of Extinction is a film not really touched upon to a great degree by the line so far when it comes to the hero cast; however, the villains of the movie very fast got nearly their entire line up completed by the toyline! Galvatron is one of those characters sorely in need of an update after all these years, and his forces are already waiting for him in the line.


6. 1986 Galvatron and Rodimus Prime
The inclusion of the original 1986 movie opens up an entirely new roster of characters that could be made in the line, and I'm taking that into account with this spot on the list. Essentially, this is also shared with the War for Cybertron trilogy as it seems the 1986 figures are meant to go along those as well, and with the major focus the cast of this film have gotten very recently I would be very surprised not to see the two titular heroes remade in figure form! Scourge and Cyclonus look phenomenal, so I'm excited for Galvatron to soon join them hopefully, and Rodimus Prime is in definite need of an upgrade after the lackluster Power of the Primes figure.


5. Que
Stepping back into the Michael Bay movies for a moment, Que is a character from DOTM that I think we wont be waiting very much longer to get in the line. He is one of the original characters from the final wave of original DOTM figures that got cancelled for release here in the US, making his original figure a hot commodity and one that also needs an update by today's standards. DOTM Autobots are obviously on the team's mind with how quickly the Wreckers have been put out, so I'm sure Que is on their radar as well. 


4. Bumblebee movie Soundwave
Since the release of the Bumblebee movie in 2018 fans have been clamoring not only for the principle cast of that film to be made in the Studio Series but also for the brief appearances of the characters in the opening sequence to be made as well! We're finally heading in that direction, as Cliffjumper and now Starscream have been permitted into the line, and one that I believe is highly likely to be made next is Soundwave. He was the one everyone saw in the initial trailers and went crazy for, his design greatly harkening back to his G1 appearance, and I think Hasbro knows the demand for this figure.


3. 1986 Dinobots
While the AOE Dinobots have made no noise in the line since Grimlock was released all the way back in wave 1 of the line, Grimlock from the original 1986 movie has arrived with some thunderous applause by fans and I have a feeling that the other Dinobots may not be too far behind. The Grimlock is already selling out on preorders, and I know Hasbro would be more eager to get out the original G1 group more than the live action version, so while I don't know that they'd all be leader class figures like Grimlock I think we can expect Slug, Snarl, Swoop, and Sludge sooner rather than later either in Studio Series or shared between the War for Cybertron trilogy.


2. Bumblebee movie Seekers
As I stated not too long ago we got the reveal of Starscream based upon the Bumblebee movie in the Studio Series, and with it the figure that will probably see the most repaints from this line. So many of the Decepticons were just recolored Starscreams in that opening fight sequence which is accurate to the original G1 show, and even if the really random ones aren't adapted into figures I think we can still expect to see Thundercracker and Skywarp out of this mold, and maybe even the green coneheaded Thrust!


1. Cybertronian Bumblebee
I mentioned earlier how we got a Cliffjumper figure from Hasbro based on the Bumblebee movie already, and as soon as it was revealed I think a lot of people immediately realized what would obviously be coming down the road. I have absolutely no doubt that next year we will see that mold taken and repainted in order to become Bumblebee from the opening Cybertronian sequences. The line is no stranger to giving us lots of Bumblebee figures, and this is a for sure one we can expect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs