Top 10 most wanted Mega Construx Kanto Pokemon vol 2

Kanto continues to be a major source of inspiration for Mega Construx's line of buildable Pokemon sets and the popularity of that original iteration of the game series makes that no surprise. We've gotten so many great Pokemon and designs from that original region made in the line since my initial list talking about this subject, like Vaporean, Clefairy, Lickitung, Venusaur, and Lapras! With hopefully lots more coming down the pipeline in the future, here is my updated and revised list of my most wanted Kanto Pokemon in Mega Construx's buildable line!



Related posts:



10. Magmar
We've already gotten a lot of really great Pokemon from Kanto who initially didn't evolve like Electabuzz and Scyther, and I'm including Magmar in that wildly popular group as another initial non evolver that I hope is made in the line soon. He was featured constantly as one of Blaine's primary Pokemon, and isn't so large that he would need an insane piece count to make him.


9. Parasect
Paras was one of the first Pokemon we got in the Pokeball line of smaller buildable Pokemon, and I'm hoping that after all this time its very creepy evolution will be coming too. Not only does this Pokemon have the discretion of being mindless and enslaved by a parasitic spore on this back, but I think it generally just looks very unique and I have fond memories of farming them in Champion's cave for their large mushrooms. 


8. Grimer
Just like Ditto, this would likely end up being an easy one for the team on Mega Construx to create as there isn't a whole lot going on with the design. I think that is part of the beauty though of what makes this Pokemon so great, and I've always been a really big fan of this pile of sludge! While Muk would be amazing, I will settle first for its primary evolution!


7. Tentacool
Just like with Grimer and Muk, it would be incredible to get Tentacruel in the line but first and foremost I will settle for getting its first evolution in the line to start out with. I've always loved the water type Pokemon of the Pokemon universe and Tentacool is a design destined for a unique build with its bulbous head distinctions and tentacles coming from beneath it.


6. Graveler
Like I just said, I like Pokemon with really unique designs that would make for unique builds and Graveler fits that bill. A rock type Pokemon with four arms and a body shaped like a ball, complete with a face in the center of its chest, I cannot wait for this Pokemon to be made in the line! Plus, its uneven, rocky design would make it a cinch for the team to get right as the sometimes blocky nature of its buildable blocks form would fit right in with the character's design.


5. Pinsir
Just like Magmar, this is another Pokemon who initially had no evolution of any kind that I hope to see in the line soon! I've always seen it as a kind of rival to Scyther (The old Pokemon Stadium games probably helped with that) and with Scyther coming out so long ago at this point I hope that Pinsir is made as well! The huge pair of, well, pincers atop its head would be such a cool design point as well as the horrifying maw in the center of this Pokemon's body. 


4. Drowzee and Hypno

I've talked before about how much I like these two Pokemon and the entire lore surrounding them as stealers of dreams and kidnappers. It goes to show that the Pokemon universe isn't all just cute Pikachus and benevolent pocket monsters who frolic in the grass, there are some scary things out there. Both forms of this Pokemon featured heavily in my original Kanto run as well, giving more precedent to my love for these Pokemon.


3. Pidgeot
The original bird type Pokemon considered to be widely iconic by many fans, Pidgeot even got a mega evolution when X and Y rolled around, proving that this Pokemon is still considered by many fans to be popular. I have my own personal connections to the Pokemon that I've gone over in the first version of this list, and I'm still hoping that with Pidgey in the line Mega Construx has its final evolution on their minds for a set one day.


2. Machamp
I talked already about another four armed Pokemon on this list, but by far the more popular and well known of the four armed Pokemon from the Kanto region is Machamp. This Pokemon even got a brief appearance in the live action Detective Pikachu movie! This would be a set loaded with articulation hopefully, and one I'd really love to get as a set soon.


1. Alakazam
I just recently talked about this Pokemon which topped out the top of another list I made as well! Alakazam is by far one of the most powerful and popular Pokemon from the Kanto region and I'm honestly surprised that we don't already have a set based on this psychic Pokemon quite yet. Abra and Kadabra have both already been made, making me wonder how much longer it will be until we get the third and final member of their evolutionary line in buildable form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs