Top 5 most wanted The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Marvel Legends figures

Wandavision just finished up on Disney+ and I thought it was a great way to kick off these big budget tv shows that are going to tie in directly with the movies! Even though it hasn't been that long since that show finished up, we're already two episodes deep into Falcon and the Winter Soldier which I am also loving! I will avoid spoilers as much as possible in this list but expect some minor ones as I go over my currently most wanted Marvel Legends figures based off of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier tv show!


Related posts:



5. Flag Smasher
In the comics this was one singular entity; however, in the show it appears to be more of a group who call themselves the Flag Smashers. We don't know a ton about them yet, but from what we've seen there's a surprising amount of understanding that's given to why they're doing what they're doing, and it would be cool to at least get their leader, Karli, in figure form in the line!


4. Winter Soldier
Winter Soldier has one of the most emotionally charged arcs so far in the show, which is a given seeing as that he is one of the title characters, and it has been great to really see him get the spotlight and face many of his inner demons! The metal arm has always been an awesome part of his design, and I'm liking the blue jacket as well.


3. John Walker
We weren't sure what kind of person John Walker would be after being introduced briefly to him at the end of the first episode, but by the end of the second episode he seems like a pretty decent guy which I loved as a flip of expectations. We're expected to dislike him and think of him as an imposter to the mantle, instead rooting for Bucky and Sam; however, John Walker seems like nothing but a nice guy and only appears hostile at the end after Bucky and Sam have been hostile towards him the whole episode. I'm very interested to see how his characters progresses!


2. Falcon
One of the most compelling parts of the show in my opinion has been Falcon and his facing of the responsibility of Steve passing the mantle of Captain America onto him from the end of Avengers: Endgame! I've really enjoyed what we've seen of that conflict so far, and of course the banter between him and Bucky! The predominantly red costume is very evocative of the comics and offsets Bucky's blue outfit in a great way, and I'd happily buy it as an action figure, though I'm also curious to see if Falcon will get his own Captain America outfit later on. One more thing to add though, I hope the wings are articulated this time around similar to the Vulture's figure from Homecoming.


1. Zemo
After watching Captain America: Civil War I was blown away by the villain Zemo who fast became one of my favorite antagonists of the MCU! While he bore little resemblance to his comic counterpart, I adored how understandable of a villain they made him, and the fact that he won with what he was trying to accomplish sets him apart from so many other foes in superhero movies! The only sore point was that I couldn't imagine a figure being made of him since his outfit was so civilian, but we've seen his designs for this tv show, how toyetic it can be, and  I couldn't be more excited for his return to the MCU! Hopefully he gets an action figure this time around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs