Top 5 most wanted MCU phase 2 Marvel Legends figures

I covered phase 1 of the MCU in terms of what Marvel Legends figures I want to see, and now I'm moving on to phase 2 where movies like Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, and The Dark World make up the movies fans got to watch. I don't think any explanation is needed for what I'm doing here, so lets jump into the top 5 most wanted Marvel Legends figures from phase 2 of the MCU.
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Most wanted Hasbro Marvel Legends figures vol 2
Top 5 most wanted X-Men Marvel Legends figures




5. Iron Man's army
This is a very general, broad range of characters. While I of course don't think the line will ever cover all of them, I think there are several that would be welcome additions to the line and could fill out the Iron Man display very nicely. The Heartbreaker, Bones, and Igor come to mind immediately, and would definitely look great alongside other Iron Man 3 armors we've already gotten like the Hot Rod.
(Image Source)


4. Aldrich Killian
Keeping with Iron Man 3, we actually got a 10th anniversary pack for this movie that did include three figures that fit nicely. Trevor Slattery, Pepper Potts, and an Iron Man armor, but the one I think was definitely missing was Aldrich Killian, the main villain of the film. He could be very easy to do on a suit body, but Hasbro could also go all out and give us his flaming, shirtless version with the tattoos.
(Image Source)


3. Ultron drone
Just like the Chitauri from phase 1, the Ultron drones provided a constant string of grunts and fight fodder for the heroes to mow down. While in terms of sculpting and detailing I don't think these would top the alien army, but it would still be awesome to have this set of sleek, robotic drones to flank the Ultron figure and take on the heroes. I also think we don't have enough army builders in the line to represent the MCU.
(Image Source)


2. Malekith and Kurse
While Thor 2 and its accompanying villains are well liked by many fans, I still think that the foes of that movie would make for very cool looking action figures. Malekith had a dark aura about him and the darkened half of his face was a nice call back to the comics. Kurse was also a beast of a warrior and definitely would be an awesome presence on plastic form, as well as being a villain I actually really enjoyed in the movie; more so than Malekith.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)


1. Quicksilver
This is the biggie from phase 2 for me, and for the saga in general as he is just about the only Avengers member to not receive a figure at all. He died too soon in the movies, definitely before he could get proper characterization which makes him less of a stand out to fans, but I loved this rendition of Quicksilver and thought that his powers were very cool to see in the film. I wished he had survived alongside his sister, and I hope that we get a figure of him soon in the line.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs