Top 5 most wanted black Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection vol 2

Black rangers haven't got as much prominence in the Lightning Collection line as other colors so far but we're still getting a steady amount, and I'm very excited for more of these awesome rangers to get made! Since my previous list of most wanted black rangers we've gotten In Space, Psycho, and the nonarmored MMPR ranger! So I'm back at it again to go over my top 5 most wanted black rangers from Hasbro's Lightning Collection line!


Related posts:



5. Jungle Fury bat ranger
The spirit rangers from Jungle Fury are possibly some of my favorite suit designs from the entire franchise! I already love the main Jungle Fury costumes but these three took it to a whole other level, most especially the bat ranger in my opinion. I love the way the white and black meld together on the suit, with the helmet looking really great! The Jungle Fury rangers having to go up against the masters was a great plotline for the show to pursue, and a two pack of this ranger and Theo from the show would be perfect.


4. Power Rangers (2017 movie)
I know a lot of fans didn't look on the 2017 movie fondly, and while I don't think it was perfect there was for sure some things I really enjoyed in it. I liked this rendition of Zach a lot for example, how aloof and carefree he acted only for it to be revealed that he was caring for his sick grandmother at home! It was a touching piece of characterization for the character, and from a toy stand point the 2017 suits are very armor like and would look great in figure form!


3. Wild Force
Carrying over from the previous list is Danny, the Wild Force black ranger, who got the role of the gentle giant in what I consider one of the best shows of the franchise! I loved his friendship with Max and Danny's own romantic subplot with how shy he was! There were definitely a lot of great moments with the character, and I've said it time and time again that I hope Wild Force enters the line soon!


2. RPM
I hadn't heard much about RPM before I watched it so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was absolutely blown away by what I saw and RPM immediately became one of my favorite shows of the series! The new more serious, gritty storyline was a breath of fresh air for the franchise, and I loved the rangers! Having Dillon as the main character, a black ranger, was a big change of pace from the usual red ranger leading the show, and coming out of RPM he was one of my favorite rangers of all time!


1. Dino Thunder
The only ranger to beat out RPM's Dillon for the top spot of my most wanted black ranger is the Dino Thunder black ranger, Tommy Oliver! We've gotten countless Tommy's in this line so far, but in my opinion one of the best roles Tommy played in the show was as the mentor to a whole new ranger team in Dino Thunder! Seeing him eventually take on a ranger uniform again too was a total delight, and with Hasbro pumping out both the Dino Thunder rangers and Tommy figures out pretty quickly I will be shocked if this version of Tommy isn't announced soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs