Top 5 wanted Mega Construx bug type Pokemon Pokeball sets

The most consistent stream of Pokemon sets from Mega Construx come in the form of their Pokeball sets which on smaller builds of Pokemon, typically revolving around the small first evolutions. I've gone through several different types of Pokemon that I would like to see released in the Pokeball series, and this time I will be counting down the top 5 bug type Pokemon I want to see appear in the Pokeball sets from Mega Construx
(Image Source)


5. Pineco
This was one of the first bug type Pokemon introduced following the original Kanto games, and would work easily as a build due to its static form and blocky appearance. It has a nice color, piercing eyes, and as a display piece in the line it can fit seamlessly alongside other forest based Pokemon previously released, especially those that came with tree builds that this Pokemon could potentially hang from.
(Image Source)


4. Burmy
I would take any of the three version of this Pokemon, and just like Pineco they can hang from any tree builds that have already appeared in the line. They could also be done as a three in one in some form of a forest pack of Pokemon, but I'm betting more on them appearing in the Pokemon ball series and if I had to choose for one of them to be done first I would choose the grass coat version.
(Image Source)


3. Weedle
If took until wave 6 for us to finally get Caterpie in the line, but we're still waiting for Weedle who is arguably the most famous first evolution bug type following Caterpie. We've gotten Wurmple and Grubbin but this orange Pokemon is still missing in action; however, it would be an easy build for Mega Construx to do, and that spike on the top of its head will be interesting to see.
(Image Source)


2. Wimpod
Whimpod has appeared on my blog before when I ran down the Alolan Pokemon I wanted to see most in the line, the biggest point being that it looks like a fossil Pokemon. I love ancient looking Pokemon, and Whimpod is a bug type too so he fits in nicely to this list. The tiny legs are adorable, and I like the overall design of the Pokemon and who it looks like a shell fish.
(Image Source)


1. Larvesta
In Black and White, Volcarona is one of my all time favorite Pokemon. It was very powerful, the MVP of my team, and I absoutely loved its design as a huge fiery moth. It all started too with Larvesta, a small, mean looking grub who hung around in my party for a long time before finally evolving. I like the white fur of this pocket monster, the fiery wisps coming out of it, and the fact that it evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon! So please, Mega Construx, start hitting the generation 5 Pokemon and make this one of the first out.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs