Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse videogame figures vol 2

McFarlane had a good showing this past month with a ton of new figures for all of their lines, but the one I was most excited about was the continuation of their DC figure line and the characters that they're bringing to us in wave 2. In my original list of my most wanted videogame characters from the company's new line, I included the Batman: Dark Tomorrow Batman who we're basically getting with the blue, classic Batman variant of the Detective Comics 1000 Batman. I also included the Arkham versions of Batman and Joker who are both coming to us in the second wave of figures.  Thats three out of the original five I had on my mind so I thought of a new set of five to make up a new list, and here is my new list of DC videogame characters I'd like figures of!
(Image Source)




Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse videogame figures vol 1
Top 5 favorite reveals from Toyfair 2020



5. Telltale Batman
This is one I'm surprised I didn't think of when I was making the first list, and it is a figure I'd be really interested in seeing in the line! Mostly it is the standard Batman attire, albeit with a more padded look rather than the clean spandex; however, the main thing I would like to see adapted with this version of Batman is the art style of the videogame he comes from! Mcfarlane has made a point to directly adapt the style of whatever he is making a figure for, and the cartoon-esque design of the game would be a sight for sure in figure form.
(Image Source)


4. Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
Just like Batman: Dark Tomorrow, I don't expect to ever get a figure that is actually branded for this videogame but I would love a figure that basically represents it. Aquaman with no shirt, a beard, and a hook for a hand would make for a really awesome and intense figure, and could either come from the Justice League animated show or from the comics. The silver armor in the game comes from the comic version of the character, but I'd settle for whichever version of the hook handed Aquaman we hopefully get!
(Image Source)


3. Injustice Batman
We got a pretty cool version of this character from Mattel's DC multiverse line, but it was an armored skin from the game rather than the main look from the storymode. After the Arkham games, Injustice is by far probably the most famous DC videogame line and I would love for Mcfarlane to tap into that roster of characters a bit since no toyline really has. Batman would definitely be the obvious one to go for first, and I'd welcome it.
(Image Source)


2. Injustice Superman
Speaking of Injustice Batman, Superman from Injustice is probably the biggest standout character of the series in my opinion. It is just a drastic departure from what we're used to with the big boy in blue, and truly shows the monster Superman could become if he didn't adhere to his moral code and be the good person he is in every other iteration. The costume for Superman I also find really cool in both of the games! The shoulder pads, head piece, and more armored look for his suit across both game would make for a great looking evil Superman figure.
(Image Source)


1. Arkham series villains
This is a group that was just too expansive with too many options for me just to choose one. I could make an entire list about what villains I want from the Arkham series, and while I did include Harley Quinn specifically on the first version of this list, when thinking about characters for this list I kept coming back to many different Arkham foes. Scarecrow, Mr Freeze, Killer Croc, Poison Ivy; they would all make for great figures in the line! Like I mentioned though, I chose Harley Quinn in the first list and I still consider her my most wanted of the Arkham villains. I love her costume design in the first game where it was mixed with a nurses uniform, and with Harley Quinn's current popularity there would be no doubt another Harley figure would be welcome.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film