Top 5 most wanted Jazwares Halo 6.5 inch figures

I've mentioned it before but coming out of Toyfair 2020, my favorite surprise that caught me off guard was the reveal of Jazware's new line of Halo action figures! I had no idea they had acquired the license and the figures themselves look amazing, added to that the fact that they're pulling from different Halo games instead of just adapting the new one and I think the future may be bright for Halo action figures after Mattel let their line die. With my anticipation for this new line running high, here are the top 5 figures I'd love to receive in Jazware's Halo line of 6.5 inch figures!
(Image Source)




Related posts:
Top 5 favorite reveals from Toyfair 2020
Top 10 most wanted Halo Mattel action figures



5. ODST
A game that I think is often overlooked is Halo 3: ODST, a spinoff from the main story following a group of ODST soldiers parallel to the Halo 3 storyline. It introduced us to Buck and a whole cast of fun characters like Mickey and Romeo, all of whom I'd love to get in the new line of figures. They're also not spartans, which will help break up the look of the line with some more human figures.
(Image Source)


4. Prometheans
While the Covenant are still very prominent in the game series, Halo 4 introduced us to the Promethean race and all of the more robotic creatures that made up their faction. I really liked the look of this faction of foes and I think they fit right into the Halo mythology nicely. Mattel gave us a couple of their ranks, but I'd love to see Jazware's take on their designs.
(Image Source)


3. Cortana
After Master Chief, the most recognizable character in the game series is for sure Cortana. She's been a staple of the series since the first entry ever, and has evolved over time from a close ally of the Chief, to the now antagonist of the series by Halo 5. While I don't mind her more armored look from the Halo 5 iteration, if we got a Cortana I would prefer a version closer to what fans are most familiar with. Her design lends itself to an amazing figure for sure, with the ethereal blue and basically naked form making for a figure destined to stand out from the others.
(Image Source)


2. Covenant
Jazware's line of 3.75 inch Halo figures are already doing several Covenant members, and I hope it isn't too much longer until the 6.5 inch line of figures gets their own alien enemies as well! The Covenant designs are some of my favorite alien designs in videogame and are definitely iconic to any long time Halo fan. The elites, the grunts, jackals, skirmishers, hunters; all would make for great looking action figures totally unique from the others with their individual designs.
(Image Source)


1. Noble Team
My favorite part about wave 1 of Jazware's figures is that they include Kat from Noble Team. Reach is by far my favorite game out of the series and that is simply because I love the story of death and sacrifice the game tells with Noble Team as they work to complete their mission that ultimately sets off the events of the franchise. Each member of the team brought something different to the table, and the thought of having brand new figures for them excites me. Kat looks great, and hopefully it won't be too much longer until Carter, Emile, Six, Jun, and Jorge get their own figures in the line too.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film