Top 5 most wanted Power Rangers from established shows in Hasbro's Lightning Collection vol 2

Hasbro's line of Power Rangers figures is proving to be quite prolific, ending their first year with around 20 unique characters in the roster, and almost a dozen already revealed for this year! Among those revealed and coming out are several highly anticipated characters from the franchise, including quite a few that I was hoping for myself! In my previous iteration of this list, wherein I looked at the shows already touched upon by the Lightning Collection and chose out figures from those shows I'd like to see in the line, I ended up getting a few of those that I wanted. Lord Drakkon happened, Trini and Billy have both been covered at this point, with Rocky coming out now as well. Trini, Rita, and the Ranger Slayer are also all more female figures which I'm happy to see in the line, meaning the contents of my previous list has dwindled quite a bit. With that in mind, I've thought of more characters to fill those empty slots, and here is my vol 2 of my most wanted Power Rangers from established shows in the Lightning Collection.
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted Power Rangers from established shows in Hasbro's Lightning Collection
Top 5 most wanted Power Rangers Lightning Collection Ranger allies




Honorable mention: Mighty Morphin Zach without dragon armor
I'm including this as an honorable mention because we already have Zach in the toyline, and this would only be a minor change to that existing figure. I'd really like a clean, non armored version of the character since he only wore the green ranger's armor for one episode in total. Jason got a second release without the armor, and I'm hoping that Zach gets that same treatment so he looks better posed alongside the others.
(Image Source)



5. Jen
Now that Time Force has been introduced into the line, one of my most wanted figures has to be Jen. She is one of the strongest characters to come out of the Power Rangers franchise, and holds the distinction as one of the only female leaders and maybe the only pink ranger to be the leader of the team. Her popularity is well known among fans, and hopefully it won't be too long until we'll have another member of the Time Force rangers to pose alongside Wes.
(Image Source)


4. More Psychos
Remaining from the previous version of this list, we still haven't gotten any more Psychos to fill out the roster of these villains from In Space. The black Psycho will be an easy one to do as he is just a repaint of the blue and red Psychos who we already got, and his staff will look incredible as an accessory. Pink and Yellow would be new molds due to their different gender, and Pink in particular I'm very excited for given her importance in the Lost Galaxy crossover.
(Image Source)


3. Adam and Katherine
Now that we've gotten Zeo Rocky, Adam and Katherine remain as my most wanted Zeo rangers. I loved them throughout Mighty Morphin and then through Zeo as well, in which the season has some of my favorite Ranger uniforms in the franchise. Something about the golden decals on their uniform, and the shaped visors on their helmets really appeal to me as unique. Adam would be our first green ranger since Tommy from the Putty two pack, and Kat would be our first pink ranger since Kimberly as well as being just another female character which I think the line is still lacking a bit.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)


2. Red rangers
Red rangers are definitely the line's favorite kind of ranger, and as it stands there are only two red rangers left to do from the shows that currently exist in the Lightning Collections line up of figures. We've gotten both Jason and Rocky from Zeo, but they're missing their leader with Zeo Tommy when Tommy finally became a red ranger of his own. The star shaped visor on his helmet would make for an awesome look in figure form! Then while technically we haven't gotten any In Space rangers, we have gotten the Psychos which themselves represent In Space for the line. Andros is one of my favorite red rangers and getting him in the line would be a real delight. His oddly colored hair would make for a unique civilian head sculpt, and he'd also be our first In Space ranger which is a team I'm very eager to put together.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)


1. In Space rangers
Speaking of Andros, and like I said: the whole In Space team is one I would really like to put together! I loved the season of In Space, and the cast of characters as well I really enjoyed as they carried over from Turbo. I think they really grew into their roles, and by the climactic end of In Space they became the team hardest to say goodbye too. Cassie and TJ are two of my favorite rangers of all time, and the other members like Andros, Carlos, Zhane, and Ashley all have spaces on my shelf too when Hasbro should make them. We've had some of the Psychos for some time now, and hopefully their rival rangers will be here before we know it.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film