Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse big figures

McFarlane has made a point that big characters will be included in his line of DC action figures. Some at regular price, others as build a figures, and his emphasis on BIG makes me excited what he does with some of DC's bigger sized characters! There's a whole stable of these kinds of characters in the pages of DC history, but I've managed to narrow my list of most wanted down to 5 (kind of) of the ones I want most in figure form from Mcfarlane. So here are my top 5 most wanted big characters from Mcfarlane's DC Multiverse line.
(Image Source)




Related posts:
Top 5 favorite reveals of Toyfair 2020
Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane DC Multiverse Flash figures



5. Giganta
This is a character I've been seeing a lot of in whatever I read lately. It is just a coincidence I'm sure, because I've been reading stories from a few different years, but it has definitely gotten my attention on Giganta as a character and she's one that I'd love to get a new figure for! There isn't anything too crazy about the design that would make her hard for the toy company to work on, and if I had to choose I would go for the simple yellow uniform rather than the cheetah print; however, I know that is her classic look.
(Image Source)


4. Gorilla Grodd
The big ape hasn't had a real figure in a long time, not since his last build a figure from DCUC and I think it is high time for him to receive a new one. Just having a figure for a giant gorilla sounds like a lot of fun, and whether it is cited as the CW version, or the comic version any big ape works for me! If they gave him armor that would solidify him more towards one certain version of the character, but a huge gorilla in a suit of armor will be awesome no matter what he looks like!
(Image Source)


3. Batman villains
This one is a big of a cheat spot because it includes a few different characters, but it was hard for me to choose just one from Batman's rogues gallery, and I didn't want the whole list just to be big Batman villains. Killer Croc, Solomon Grundy, Bane, they would all be welcome and obvious choices for Mcfarlane to go with due to their popularity. Even characters like Clayface would be awesome! I'm sure we will see some or all of these characters before Mcfarlane's time with the license is over!
(Image Source)


2. Darkseid
Being basically the big bad of the DC universe, it shouldn't be that long of a wait for us to get a Mcfarlane Darkseid. I know that some versions of the character are truly huge, but I feel like Mcfarlane will go with one of the smaller versions of the character while still being suitably towering over the other characters.
(Image Source)


1. Doomsday
There are plenty of versions of this character to be chosen from for the line, but as long as they boil down to a huge monster with spiky protrusions I will be satiated for my Doomsday thirst. He is one of the most iconic villains in DC history and in Superman's rogues gallery, being responsible for his temporary death in the comics. Preferably, I'd want the version from the movie Batman V Superman but that version may in fact be too big, but maybe one day!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Most wanted Hammond Collection figures from each Jurassic film