Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse Flash figures

One of the most popular DC heroes I believe is only growing more and more in popularity is the Flash. It's been the mantle of many different heroes over the decades from Barry Allen to Wally West. For that reason this list is not going to stick to any one version of the character and instead I'll be covering all kinds of Flashs that I want in McFarlane's line of DC action figures. So with that established, here are the top 5 Flash figures I want McFarlane to produce.
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse comic book villain figures
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse batmobiles



5. Animated
The animated version of the Flash, this time being Wally West rather than the popular Barry Allen like in the comics, was a very fun addition to the roster and an awesome main stay of the team over the span of the animated Justice League tv show. He had plenty of great moments, with one of his best being when he defeated Lex/Brainiac by running around the earth several times. It would also increase our roster of animated figures which I so far love.
(Image Source)


4. Sidekicks

As many Flashs as there are, there is also an abundant number of sidekicks for the Flash family. Mattel started giving us a few of them before the end of their line, but I would love versions from McFarlane! The yellow Kid Flash, the red Kid Flash, Impulse, Jesse Quick, I would love versions of all of the speedsters side kicks in the comics and I hope they all come with flight stands to aid in running poses.
(Images source)


3. Comics


Being such a big character, I'm surprised that the Flash was not in the first wave of DC figures from McFarlane, especially with how many figures were in that first wave. I'm sure that it will take no time at all for Flash to enter the line and I would love a comic book Flash whether it is Barry, Wally, or Jay. I think one of the things I'm most excited about is the toe articulation on the figures, which will work wonders for running poses.
(Images source)


2. DCEU
I wasn't the hugest fan of Ezra Miller's Flash walking out of the Justice League movie; however, I owe that to the movie itself because I felt the same way about Aquaman and then loved him in his solo movie. The same seems to be true for Miller's Flash, as I didn't care about him much in Justice League but then his appearance in Suicide Squad I really liked, and I loved his inclusion in the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths! I think the detail and intricacies of his costume would demand an amazing sculpt work, and I'm so excited to see what McFarlane can accomplish with the costume.
(Image Source)


1. CW
The big reason that I've fallen in love with the character over the past few years is because of the CW show that is now on its 6th season! I've loved watching Barry and his friends fight foe after foe, adapting comic book material to the big screen like Gorilla City, Reverse Flash, the trial of the Flash, and other major Flash comic staples. As long as it isn't his season 5 costume I will be very excited for the line to do a CW Flash figure (I would really love his current costume), and they've already ventured into the CW realm with their Arrow figure! So hopefully the new poster child of the Arrowverse wont have to wait long for his McFarlane figure.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs