Top 5 most wanted white Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection

I've looked previously at the rangers I want most from each color in Hasbro' Lightning Collection line but one group I hadn't looked at quite yet were the white rangers! These were always some of the coolest and dynamic rangers to be in the team, usually arriving later in the season, and being some of the most powerful characters in the season! We already got the original and most popular white ranger, Mighty Morphin Tommy, but that isn't where the white rangers stopped and I'm looking now at the top 5 white rangers I hope to get figures in the line!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted yellow Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection
Top 5 most wanted black Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection




5. SPD Omega
Sam has one of the more interesting story arcs in the Power Rangers lore, having traveled back in time after being manipulated in his past, only to have no physical form and appear only in ranger form or as a ball of light! Aside from all of that, he was an incredibly awesome ranger to have in the team with a really neat ranger design! There are currently even rumors he might come to the line soon, and that is why I'm placing him lower on the list.
(Image Source)


4. More Lord Drakkon
While I'm not totally on the boat of having comic book characters take up slots that could otherwise go to long awaited show characters, I still like seeing this diversification of outlets for the line and Drakkon is one of the most popular comic book characters so it makes sense the line did him so quickly. If I had to choose more white rangers for the line, I also couldn't resist from asking for more of Drakkon's forms from the comic books! He is such an iconic and stand out villain in the mythology that I hope even that we get a true live action rendition of him somehow.
(Images Source)


3. Alien Rangers
The very short lived storyline that bridged Mighty Morphin and Zeo together also introduced us to one of the neatest teams of Power Rangers in the whole universe. The Alien Rangers were a group of aliens who came to earth to aid in their time of need, and one of my favorite parts about them is that their leader was a female! This is a rare occurrence in the series, especially more so that she was a white ranger rather than traditional pink or yellow, or even red in the case of leaders! Delphine was graceful, heroic, and having a civilian head sculpt of her alien head would be so unique on the shelf.
(Image Source)


2. Wild Force
I'm always torn between saying this is a pink ranger and a white ranger, but some places designate her as a white so Alyssa is making it onto this list. I loved her in Wild Force and thought she was one of the best female rangers we had gotten to that point! She was intelligent, studious, but knew how to fight and easily defeated Max and Danny many times! Wild Force is also one of my favorite seasons, and I'd definitely taken one of my favorite rangers from it.
(Image Source)


1. Dino Thunder
I've made it no stranger to readers of this blog that I love Dino Thunder! It is the show I grew up watching as a kid and no doubt has the best theme out of every season of the series! Both of the extra rangers in the show were great additions, and Trent in particular got an incredible season long storyline as the son of the main villain of the season, first having to break through his own evil trance before having his father's dual identity from the rangers. It added a lot of intrigue to his character and later a lot of tension as the rangers found out about his secrets that he kept from them. His ranger form also looks incredibly cool, and highly deserving of a figure. Dino Thunder in general is a season I hope gets introduced to the line soon!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2