Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane Raw 10 cybernetic animal figures

Mcfarlane's new line of Raw10 figures has really hooked me in. These really interesting designs of animals mixed with cybernetic pieces make for some awesome looking figures that really stick out from other lines currently running. The line is very affordable as well, with both Cy-gor and FrenZ being huge yet only 20 bucks. I'm excited to see what other animals are adapted into the line, and how they're turned into cybernetic creatures of Mcfarlane's own design! These are the top 5 animals I wanted to see Mcfarlane-ized in the Raw10 line!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane Movie Maniac figures
Top 5 most wanted Mcfarlane updated Spawn figures
Top 5 most wanted Stranger Things action figures



5. Lion
The big thing I'm envisioning for this figure is the huge mane of fur around the animal's neck being made of the cybernetic material! It could be an awesome looking mane of metallic pieces. Mcfarlane's sculpting and design work could pose this creature in a really cool pose of roaring, and I'm excited to potentially see this brought to figure form.
(Image Source)


4. More dinosaurs
I think this line could be made up of nothing but dinosaurs. Those creatures are a huge base of popularity for children around the world and also include some of the coolest creature designs in the animal kingdom! Horns, spikes, beaks, fangs, all exaggerated to a great degree with these ancient creatures and I hope that the raptor is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to these prehistoric Raw10 designs.
(Image Source)


3. Eagle or Vulture
I'm very undecided on this point and I'd really take any kind of bird-like animal with a long wingspan that would no doubt be altered to be a massive arch of metal that propels the creature in the sky. Metallic feathers would make for a very interesting point of design, and the beak of the animal could be morphed into cybernetic form as well. An eagle or a vulture would be my most wants for this idea, but anything conveying this idea would suffice.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)


2. Elephant
Skewing towards the larger scale which is what has really impressed me so far, the elephant has some obvious parts of its anatomy that could be converted for the Raw10 line. The long trunk is what I'm talking about, and having it become a metallic, cybernetic appendage no doubt swirling in some artistic fashion thanks to Mcfarlane's design work would be a real beauty on the shelves.
(Image Source)


1. Octopus and Squid
Sea life has always been one of my fascinations and the ocean houses many of my favorite animals of all time! The cybernetic shark, Fren-Z, caters directly to my interests and I hope more creatures from the deep are included soon to further fill out a voracious underwater display! The octopus is one that I'm especially interested in seeing utilized in cybernetic form, with its many appendages lending itself to some upgrades, and the same goes for the squid whose torpedo-like head could easily be redesigned to genuinely house a torpedo! Raw10 has the door open for many wild and crazy designs of classic animals, offering something no other line really does, and I'm excited to see their future.
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2