Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse batmobiles

The first wave of McFarlane's DC Multiverse figures include a 7 inch Batmobile build a figure based on the rebirth comics, rather than building another comic book character. McFarlane has made it clear that his intention is to have an entire line up of batmobiles eventually, meaning that this practice will continue and several other batmobiles seem to be on the horizon as the three person sets of build of figures will continue. While a lot of people probably see this as useless, I think it is a fun addition to the line and I'm excited for more 7 inch batmobiles to align on the shelf which will be funner than having a set of hot wheel sized versions, which seems to be the only way to pull this kind of display off. So here are the top 5 batmobiles I want to see in McFarlane's DC Multiverse line!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse comic book figures
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse videogame figures




5. Arkham Knight
Something I'm really excited for the line to get into is the Arkham videogames, and I think it would be awesome for one of the three person waves to be three of the main characters from the games that then build the batmobile from Arkham Knight! I know a lot of people didn't like how much of the game forced you to be inside of the batmobile, myself included, but it is an integral piece of the final chapter of the Arkham universe that means it can't be ignored and I thought that it had a killer design with a very strong looking appearance.
(Image Source)


4. The Dark Knight trilogy
Along with the realization of a more realistic Batman universe in Nolan's films we also got a more realistic take on the batmobile that wasn't just some decked out car made to work with Batman's skills. It was a military vehicle strong enough to take the beating Batman needed it to in his line of work. I loved the tank like design of the vehicle that seems similar to the Dark Knights Returns design, and the exposed tires I think gives it a very all terrain look.
(Image Source)


3. Batman 1966
This design is plain goofy, and I love it. It encompasses a lot of what the original Batman 1966 tv show was all about and while I hope that the main line will give us figures based on the characters in the show itself, it wouldn't be a bad start for the batmobile to show up as a buildable figure in the line.
(Image Source)


2. Batmobile 1989
This slot is due to the fact that the 1989 movie is really awesome and the batmobile was very cool in the film as well. It was sleek, elongated, and looked like the kind of car a billionaire would have at his disposal if he were a bat vigilante by night! The bat wings along the rear fenders of the car, along with the awesome looking turbine-like front end of the car give it a distinct design I hope McFarlane gives us in a larger scale.
(Image Source)


1. Batman Vs Superman
I've mentioned it before by I am a really big fan of the DCEU films, and I think that Batman's portrayal so far (barring Justice League) has been in line with the hardcore, gritty takes on Batman recently, albeit with a bit more of a violent trend. Along with the character, I also really like the Batmobile and out of all of the live action batmobiles, I think that this version is the most versatile and likely realistic version of how the batmobile would be for Batman! Something fast, flexible, aerodynamic rather than simply long cars. The Nolan version was good for a real world take on Batman, but for a comic book take I think this one works the most and just like the Tumbler, it has exposed wheels which I love!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2