Top 5 most wanted McFarlane DC Multiverse comic book Batman characters figures

The first wave of McFarlane's DC figures have made it clear that Batman characters and mythos are going to be a strong presence in the line! We have a couple versions of Batman (including the Batman who Laughs), Nightwing, Batgirl, the Hellbat armor, Harley Quinn, and a Batman vehicle! I'm sure that this presence will continue, and I've given some thought into what Batman characters I would like to see in the line going forward! Here are the top 5 picks I could think of!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted Stranger Things action figures
Top 5 most wanted Mortal Kombat 11 action figures




Honorable mention: Batwing
I'm keeping this as an honorable mention because from what I've seen of this character I'm not the biggest fan, but I think that a figure done by McFarlane would look incredible! Their armored figures so far look amazing, and the tech based complexity and design of the Batwing armor lends itself well to what it seems the company is good at. We also know that the line is good at doing wings for armored figures!
(Image Source)


5. Batman Beyond
Given what McFarlane has already given us I think that this figure would be a shoe in. Just in general, I like how these figures have been executed, and furthermore the line has included animated style figures in their line up already! So there is a niche design standard for the Batman Beyond figure to fit into and I think it would work perfectly! It wouldn't have to be made more realistic to fit with the brunt of the line, and it can be done in its own style.
(Image Source)


4. Robin
We've gotten a couple of Batman's sidekicks already, but the big one we're missing is just a regular Robin figure. He is a staple of Batman's mythos just like characters like the Joker and I can't imagine that McFarlane will go too much longer without giving us a Robin in the line to go with the Batman figure. Whichever version of the character they want to go with, I'll take it, though preferably I'd take a Damien Wayne so the figure can still fit in displays with other Robin characters like Nightwing.
(Image Source)


3. Red Hood
Speaking of Robin characters, my favorite after Nightwing is definitely Red Hood and his appearances in the various comics have been really fun to read. Under the Red Hood is still my favorite appearance and version of the character, and I think that with all of the utilitarian detail on the figure with his jacket and non-spandex clothes McFarlane could make a really good, detailed figure.
(Image Source)


2. Batwoman
The new Batwoman tv show has got me into reading some of the Batwoman comic books, and I'm really enjoying it! The character is just fun to read, and I love the artwork in her storyline going up against the Weeping Woman! I hope that it isn't long until Kate Kane is introduced to the toyline so I can have a Batwoman figure from the comics to go along with what I've read, and the characters we've already gotten.
(Image Source)


1. Batman villains
One group of Batman characters that can't be ignored is his huge gallery of foes! Some of DC's most famous characters are included in this line up, including characters like Catwoman, Joker, and Bane! I hope that the line is full of these characters and that Batman's rogues gallery is filled out in whole over the course of McFarlane's time with the license! They've got three years to wow us, and so far they're doing a good job in my opinion!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2