Top 5 shows I want represented in Bandai's Anime Heroes line

This is a line that I don't think as been officially announced, but a few figures from it have popped up online so the reveal must be imminent. It seems that Bandai, who is producing the Dragon Stars series of Dragon Ball figures, is going to be releasing a line that collectively will cover several different anime shows! Three figures each from Naruto, Saint Seiya, and My Hero Academia have been shown off already, and they look to be of the quality of the Dragon Ball figures so I'm excited! I'm also excited about what other shows could possibly find representation in this line as a mainstream collectible line whereas some shows might not be popular enough her to warrant their own toyline! So with the world of Shonen Jump seemingly on the cusp of action figure form, here are the top 5 anime shows I wanted represented in Bandai's Anime Heroes line!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted McFarlane Naruto figures
Top 5 most wanted One Punch Man figures



5. Bleach
Admittedly, I do not know much about Bleach and haven't watched any of the episodes. I know it is very popular though, and having played some of the characters in the most recent Jump Force videogame I can say that I'm interested in the characters and the lore enough to hope that Bandai includes this show in the line. Ichigo, Aizen, Rukia, and Renji are a good pool of characters to choose from for what seems to be the 3 figure waves that Bandai also does with Dragon Ball.
(Image Source)


4. One Piece
This is a show that I watched a lot of as a kid and I have a lot of fond memories with! I also know that it is one of the more popular shows from Shonen Jump, and was one of the headlining shows in the most recent Jump Force videogame! Getting fully articulated, affordable versions of characters like Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji would be a lot of fun.
(Image Source)


3. Yu Gi Oh
This is a show that I know is super popular in the west, and still is as the card game is still going strong! Whether that would translate to a successful line of figures, I'm not sure, but at the very least it could be fun for the line to give us three at the least to test the waters! Figures of Yugi and Kaiba with their duel discs would be a lot of fun, though the thing I would LOVE to see is figures of the monsters! While many of the them would of course be out of scale in the 6 inch form, I would no less go crazy for figures of Exodia, Summoned Skull, and Dark Magician!
(Image Source)


2. Naruto
Naruto is already getting entries into the line, but this slot is focused more on the first Naruto show in which he and the others characters were younger. The figures we're getting is from Shippuden, but there are a ton of amazing characters from the first show that deserve figures! The kid versions of the heroes, of course, along with Zabuza, the third Hokage, the Sound ninja four, and so many more! I hope the Naruto franchise is a big player in the Anime Heroes line, because there are dozens of characters who deserve figures.
(Image Source)


1. Bobobo
This was an anime that I watched a ton of as a kid and then rewatched in its entirety recently! I love the insane wackiness of the show and even though it is a lot of the same again and again, with constant new groups of villains being introduced rather than a plot that fully moves forward, I still found it and its cast of characters hilarious to watch. Getting a line of figures based on this show would be a literal dream come true for my kid self, and though Bobobo wasn't in the Jump Force game, I know he was present in one of the older ones so hopefully that means he is on the table for the line!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs