Top 10 most wanted Mega Construx Pokemon Galar first evolutions

I've finally managed to finish my playthrough of Pokemon Sword and with it I have encountered all of the new Pokemon that Gamefreak made for us to enjoy in this latest outing of the Pokemon adventure. A couple of them I found underwhelming, but for the most part I really liked a lot of the new designs and new Pokemon that were brought to the table! Several of them definitely rank up as my favorite designs easily from the new region, and being me, I'm thinking already about the potential Mega Construx sets that could be made. Mega Construx has already revealed a Grookey figure, meaning that Galar is already on their sights with sets no doubt ready to release this year! So here are the top 10 Galarian first evolution Pokemon I want to see most in the Mega Construx line.
(Image Source)


Related posts:
Top 10 most wanted Mega Construx Pokemon Unova first evolutions
Top 10 most wanted Mega Construx Pokemon Sinnoh first evolutions



10. Yamper
I love dogs, but I was surprised at how low this Pokemon ended up coming on the list! I guess it's because it technically is just a dog, compared to some of the more outlandish designs out there. I still love this absolute robust chunk of love with no legs and I hope to see it made into the line at some point!
(Image Source)


9. Sinistea
I really love this Pokemon's design and when I saw it for the first time in the game I was taken aback by the fact I was fighting a ghost tea cup! What puts it lower on the list here though is that while it may end up being a fun looking build, as a tea cup there won't be much to do with it aside from setting it plainly in the set up.
(Image Source)


8. Rolycoly
I absolutely love Rolycoly's later evolutions, and it all started with this little rock with a stunning single eye along with a single wheel as opposed to legs of any kind. It would be a unique kind of build to get the rolling feature of this creature and I'm interested to see how Mega Construx would pull it off.
(Image Source)


7. Blipbug
Blipbug was a Pokemon that at first I thought it was just another worm Pokemon but I ended up really liking it and using it on my overall team! I love the glasses and bowtie that this first evolution wears, and its intelligence only grows as it evolves and having a psychic/bug type was an interesting combination to use. Due to its fairly simple design, it wouldn't be too hard to do in the line, and I'd welcome it.
(Image Source)


6. Wooloo
This Pokemon is almost as much of a mascot of this generation as the starters are! Wooloo effectively jump start the story off, and are including in several places throughout the game's narrative including being placed at the end of the closing credits and being the subject of the first gym challenge. They're all over Galar, and I would love this sheep Pokemon in the line.
(Image Source)


5. Scorbunny/Sobble
These obviously won't be coming in Pokeballs sets like a lot of the others on this list probably will, but I'm placing these two here because with Grookey announced, the absence of his two game compatriots is very obvious! Sobble was my personal choice of a starter and the adorable, shy creature must be captured in brick built form! Scorbunny will likely use the Meowth body mold that has been used plenty of times now, but the personality of this Pokemon on printed pieces will help it shine through!
(Image 1 Source) (Image 2 Source)


4. Sizzlipede
The fire centipede Pokemon given to us in the new game had a design that I thought looked really neat and I also found its evolution very intimidating, especially once dynamaxed! The thin, elongated look of this Pokemon is a concept I would really like to see Mega Construx pull off as easy as it looks. The tongue of the creature would no doubt be done with the soft material they've done before for builds such as Meowth's whiskers and I'd like to see that.
(Image Source)


3. Toxel
I was given this Pokemon at a low level by an NPC in the game, and that Pokemon went on to be part of my main six in the game! I really liked Toxtricity as a Pokemon, and Toxel as well I found very endearing and the baby design of the Pokemon was really interesting. The "diaper" was definitely something unique among other Pokemon, and getting a literal baby Pokemon in the line would be awesome.
(Image Source)


2. Hatenna
I am a huge fan of this Pokemon's entire evolutionary line. The design, the colors, and the Pokedex entries I find crazy as well, with it being a very violent and scary Pokemon! Hatenna itself has one of the more unique designs, being a small, two legged creature with hair seemingly that acts as limbs, and a hat-like protrusion coming out of the top of its head. It looks truly unique compared to a lot of the other Pokemon and its color scheme in general would look great on Mega Construx pieces.
(Image Source)


1. Applin
Out of all of the new Pokemon in Galar, none caught me off guard as much as Applin when I first saw it. A Pokemon that seemed to be an apple, but then I realized that it was a worm in the apple, then I found out that the Pokemon was part dragon! I sadly found this Pokemon too late in the game to use it as part of my team, but I definitely love everything about it and the wild concept and look of this Pokemon is something I want Mega Construx to get done pronto.
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted NECA Back to the Future figures

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2