Top 5 most wanted pink Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection

As of now, only one female ranger has been released in the Lightning Collection for Hasbro's Power Rangers line, and it is Kimberly, the Pink ranger from the original Mighty Morphin show. From as far as I can tell, the figure has been a smash hit and sells out very well compared to many of the other figures in the line, proving that female figures can sell just as well, and I think Hasbro should give us plenty more female characters in the line! With that short rant over, I hope that Kimberly's success as a figure prompts more pink rangers from the line, and here are the five I want to see most!
(Image Source)



Related posts:
Top 5 most wanted red Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection
Top 5 most wanted yellow Power Rangers in Hasbro's Lightning Collection



5. Wild Force
I really like the concept design for this pink ranger, as it subverts the usual color design and the pink on her uniform is just highlights to the overall white design. This could also help sell the figure if Hasbro is worried about boys being turned off from buying a pink figure. I really enjoyed Alyssa in the show; she was very sweet and very intelligent.
(Image Source)


4. Lost Galaxy
I would take Kendrix for this slot, but I would really love the later season version of the pink ranger from Lost Galaxy where Karone took up the mantle! I loved Astronema in the In Space season, so having her become a ranger and a recurring character in the next season was really awesome to see! I only wish she could have teamed up with Andros and the In Space rangers during her time on the show.
(Image Source)


3. Psycho Pink
Speaking of In Space, I loved the Psycho ranger arc, and am so excited that Hasbro are introducing them into the line so soon! So far it's only the blue and red rangers, but if I could choose, I would want the pink psycho to come next! She was the first to go down in In Space, but in Lost Galaxy she had an entire episode dedicated to herself where she managed to inadvertently kill the pink ranger! The pink Psycho mold would easily give us the yellow Psycho too, and getting the savage sword with her figure would be icing on top of the cake.
(Image Source)


2. Zeo
Something about the Zeo costumes really appeal to me. I really like the clean look of the costumes with the gold collars and different shapes on their helmet! We're finally getting characters from that season, with Blue coming out in the fourth wave, but I'd like to see the team fleshed out more including Katherine! She was a major addition to the team after Kimberly's departure, and a constant staple of the team until Turbo!
(Image Source)


1. In Space
I've mentioned In Space a few times on this list, and that fits since it is one of my favorite seasons of the Power Rangers franchise! Cassie in particular is one of my favorite rangers of all time! She was fun, brave, and an awesome member of the team who brought another level of excitement tot the team with her jokes and remarks. She would also be the introduction of In Space Rangers to the line if she were to come out next!
(Image Source)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 most wanted Star Wars the Black Series aliens from The Phantom Menace

Top 5 most wanted Jakks Pacific Sonic Badniks vol 2

Top 5 most wanted Mattel Hammond Collection dinosaurs